Nature's Way Property Services

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Hearst  >  Nature's Way Property Services

Reviews for Nature's Way Property Services

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

House seal and traps placed

We bought a home that had evidence of mice dropping’s. So we hired natures way before we even moved in. He set traps and appeared sealed up the house from the outside.
No mice were found in the traps week after week. However within months I heard noises in walls. I called natures way back at least 10 times and left 2-3 messages. No one ever answered and not one message returned. I looked around the house checking the foundation myself and noticed spray foam under my siding along the foundation. This is apparently what they used to keep the mice out however all it has done is wreck my siding and crated large gaps under the siding making more spaces for pests of all kinds. Why would they use spray foam in small patches when it expands ?? As far as I’m concerned The problem has been made worse and will now cost me more to fix. I called another company and they couldn’t understand it either.
Anyway I gave them 1 star as I thought the man was nice who came out, but felt totally taken advantage of when no calls were returned And the work was supposed to be warranteed at the time. Its too bad. I like to give everyone another chance but they never even called me back to have it.

Elizabeth from Ottawa
Elizabeth from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removal of squirrels from attic

The pitter-patter of little feet in your attic is a noise no one wants to hear. As soon as I heard the scurrying noises, I knew some squirrels had taken up residence in my home. I called Natures Way and Trevor answered the phone! How nice not to get caught in voice mail or an automated call answer system. We made an appointment for him to come to my home between 12-2 pm in a few days. Before noon, he called to say he would be there between 12:30- 1 pm and showed up when promised. Trevor was polite, professional & friendly. Once the entry point was discovered he explained the process and how once the squirrels had exited the soffit, the one-way trap would keep them from entering again. After giving it a few days for all the squirrels to leave, Trevor came back, removed the trap and secured the entry point. The screening is now guaranteed for 3 yrs against squirrels gaining entry. Nice! Squirrels removed humanely with no adverse effects. I would use them and refer them again for sure.