Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

ANNEMK
ANNEMK
1 review Scarborough, ON

SOFFITS

I re come over tocently had a man by the name Kevin come out to give me a quote on fasia and soffits. I was really worried because they were coming off and it looked rotten behind the fasia and soffits. He was extremely knowledgable in what he was going to do and explained in detail what was involved.I was very impressed from the intial call to the personnel on the phone to meeting and having Kevin complete the work in a professional manner.Highly recommend this company for any work on eaves soffits etc.

lkarda
lkarda
1 review Etobicoke, ON

My downspout was blown off the side of my house

Through one of our many wind storms my downspout blew right off the side of my house.I called many companies in a panice because i knew we were in for rain. The lady that answered the phone was kind and knowledgable and assigned a technician by the name of Steve. She said it is classified as an emergency and he would call asap.Other companies waited 24-48hrs before calling and thank goodness Steve called me within minutes. She stuck to her word and Steve came to my rescue. Thank You Armstrong and Nelson.

maureen in Etobicoke
maureen in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

unclog gutters and replace any defective parts

While the company did a satisfactory job unclogging the gutters, they charged me the full price agreed upon for unclogging and replacing any defective parts, yet nothing had to be replaced. When I questioned this the company argued with me, then charged me a very high price for unclogging the gutter.

Marisa and Ray in Swansea
Marisa and Ray in Swansea

install new eavestrough and repair fascia

We were pleased with the work completed by Armstrong & Nelson on the replacement of our eavestrough and repair to the fascia. We were pleased to be able to speak to a company representative to explain our situation beforehand. August, Fernando and the team were informative, professional and conscientious. They arrived promptly and worked diligently to complete the project.

More about Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing Inc., has been serving the GTA for over 20 years. The owner has a civil engineering background and provides expert consultations to all the salespersons and service technicians. The company only hires personnel with several years experience in the troughing or roofing business. Sales persons are available for in home or in office discussions of the services and products available

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Cleaning and Leaf Guards Down Spout Disconnect Eavestrough / Gutter Cleaning Leafguards Comparison Chart Trough-Guard Alu-Rex Gutter Clean Gutter Filter Roof Repair Services
All service requests include a full inspection. GutterAll service requests include a full inspection. Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing will tell you if a replacement is necessary. If you want the change for cosmetic reasons, a variety of colours are available.
Armstrong and Nelson is a certified Alu-Rex installer for ALU-REX leafguard products
1970