Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Reviews for Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Leslie P.
Leslie P.

Emergency roof repair

This is the second time that I have used Armstrong and Nelson over the past several years. On both occasions, there was damage caused to my roof because of a nasty storm. They dispatched someone to come out within hours of my call to place a temporary tarp over the damaged areas, and were back within a week or two to finish the job off with perfectly matched shingles. I highly recommend their services as they are honest, fair, and above all, they do the job right.

Thank you Leslie so happy we could help you in a timely satisfactory manner We are here if you need us again Rhoda Tom and Liz

maria.charles
maria.charles

Eaves

My eaves were completely twisted and hanging by the thread. We called Armstrong and Nelson who gave us a reasonable quote and when I got home, the eaves were installed and the old eaves was taken away. Very Satisfied customer and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Thanks Maria it was a pleasure serving you
If you need us we are here
Armstrong and Nelson team

Thomas
Thomas

Eavestrough Installation

I needed approximately 50 ft of eavestrough plus downspout; crew was friendly, detail oriented and made sure I was satisfied before they requested payment and before they left.

We are so happy you are satisfied and that we made your experience a pleasant one in the end
If you need anything else please call us Thank you !
Armstrong and Nelson Tea

Stephen
Stephen

Rain gutter repair

I called Armstrong and Nelson when high winds and heavy snow and ice ripped the rain gutters off the back of my house. Within 48 hours they produced an estimate and then repaired the gutter. The did a great job and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Stephen
If you need anything else please call us Thank you !
Armstrong and Nelson Team

L. W.
L. W.

Eavestrough repair

They did a great job with the repair. There price was very reasonable in comparison to other companies and they were quick. I would definitely use there services in the future and would recommend them to others.

Thanks Lianne it was a pleasure serving you
If you need us we are here
Armstrong and Nelson team

Sheila
Sheila

Downspout replacement

The downspout at the back of the house fell off and rain was in the forecast. My concern was water pouring down against the wall and the potential of it going into the basement. Armstrong and Nelson came within a day, repaired the pipe and it doesn't look as if it fell off at all. Very prompt and efficient service....much appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback
It is valuable to us to hear from clients such as yourself
Regards Armstrong and Nelson Team

taida1
taida1

Put up 4 storm windows and 2 wall air conditioner covers

Work was efficient, quick and friendly. The work was delayed a couple of times due to the weather. Understandably that could not be helped. We thought the price was a bit high. Perhaps if the eaves were done at the same time the cost would have \0been more favourable (which is how we usually do it with another company).

Thank you Taida for taking the time to give us your feedback Pricing is something we pride ourselves in .Your comment is unusually different from many of our clients who are happy we could do a repair with a 3 year warrantee and save them hundreds of dollars
For some people any amount of money spent is too much
Thank you -- Armstrong and Nelson Team

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto

Eavestrough Cleaning

I received very attentive service from Rhoda who took my order. Ken, who did the work, was very efficient and did an excellent job cleaning my eavestroughs. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Laurie for taking the time to publish such a lovely review.We value our customers and we are so happy that you are more than satisfied
We are here if you need us

Joyce
Joyce

eavestrough repairs

I appreciate that the work was done quickly, competently and was reasonably priced. This company was very helpful. My plan is to use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review.It is much appreciated as it serves to continually assist us in making our company better. You're right! We take pride in being responsive and provide amazing prices . Hope to do business with you again in the future !

More about Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing Inc., has been serving the GTA for over 20 years. The owner has a civil engineering background and provides expert consultations to all the salespersons and service technicians. The company only hires personnel with several years experience in the troughing or roofing business. Sales persons are available for in home or in office discussions of the services and products available