Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Reviews for Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Excellent job

I called this company as one of my downspouts was clogged. Joshua has done an excellent job. He was on time and very professional. I definitely recommend him to anyone.

lynn
lynn

Fixed my broken evestrough

I called about my broken evestrough they were actually the only one
I talked to out of many that agreed to come almost right away.
They did miss the first appointment to be truthful but the man who
came was so nice that I forgave him immediately. Very friendly and
full of helpful advice and fixed my broken piece quite quickly.
I really appreciated having the help. Thanks so much.

Melissa in Etobicoke
Melissa in Etobicoke
1 review , ON

Eavestrough repair

Contacted Armstrong and Nelson after part of my eavestrough and downspout came off in a big wind storm. They were very busy but came in a timely manner and completed the work promptly. I had gotten other quotes but Armstrong and Nelson were reasonable and I am very happy with the work they did.

Dianne in Toronto
Dianne in Toronto

Honest Company Great Work!

We have had eavestrough issues with our house for the past 10 years; ice buildup, icy stairs and walkways as a result. We recently had new window put in and changed the slope of the eaves in the front, this caused additional issues including water draining into our basement. We tried several companies and they wanted to replace our eaves which were only 10 years old, then we contacted Armstrong and when they said they could fix the problem instead of replacing the eaves, we were amazed, now we have no more ice damming, icicles, icy walkways and a dry basement. Thanks to Rhoda, Joel and all for a job well done! Dianne & Sandy

Dawn
Dawn

Eavestrough cleaning

We were late in the season in arranging the service and despite difficulty with the weather Chad was able to get the job done before the heavy snow fall.

We would use them again.

Beverley Golden from Vaughan
Beverley Golden from Vaughan

Eavestrough and Downpipes

Imagine my surprise when a few weeks ago I was out in my backyard the the water was literally pouring over my eavestroughs onto the walkway beside my home. I contacted Armstrong and Nelson and within hours Rhoda called me and we set up a time for someone to come out and check what I needed. My service person, Joel, was incredible! He thoroughly inspected all around my house and found where the problems stemmed from and mapped out an affordable solution. He even nixed a high-price job a competitor had tried to convince me I needed. Joel completed all the work in a few hours and reminded me that Nelson and Armstrong offer a three-year guarantee on the work they do. All around, it was an easy and affordable fix to my problems.

Thank you Beverley for taking the time to write such a nice review.We appreciate feedback from our clients If we can assist you again please call us Much Appreciated The Arnstrong and Nelson Team

Alan from Toronto
Alan from Toronto

Eavestrough guards

Joshua did a great job of cutting and installing the eavestrough covers, and thoroughly cleaned the eavestrough. Appreciate the service at a very busy time in November. The covers fit nicely with no gaps. Thank you Armstrong & Nelson.

More about Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing Inc., has been serving the GTA for over 20 years. The owner has a civil engineering background and provides expert consultations to all the salespersons and service technicians. The company only hires personnel with several years experience in the troughing or roofing business. Sales persons are available for in home or in office discussions of the services and products available

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Cleaning and Leaf Guards Down Spout Disconnect Eavestrough / Gutter Cleaning Leafguards Comparison Chart Trough-Guard Alu-Rex Gutter Clean Gutter Filter Roof Repair Services
All service requests include a full inspection. GutterAll service requests include a full inspection. Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing will tell you if a replacement is necessary. If you want the change for cosmetic reasons, a variety of colours are available.
Armstrong and Nelson is a certified Alu-Rex installer for ALU-REX leafguard products
1970