Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Reviews for Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Beverley Golden from Vaughan
Beverley Golden from Vaughan

Eavestrough and Downpipes

Imagine my surprise when a few weeks ago I was out in my backyard the the water was literally pouring over my eavestroughs onto the walkway beside my home. I contacted Armstrong and Nelson and within hours Rhoda called me and we set up a time for someone to come out and check what I needed. My service person, Joel, was incredible! He thoroughly inspected all around my house and found where the problems stemmed from and mapped out an affordable solution. He even nixed a high-price job a competitor had tried to convince me I needed. Joel completed all the work in a few hours and reminded me that Nelson and Armstrong offer a three-year guarantee on the work they do. All around, it was an easy and affordable fix to my problems.

Thank you Beverley for taking the time to write such a nice review.We appreciate feedback from our clients If we can assist you again please call us Much Appreciated The Arnstrong and Nelson Team

Alan from Toronto
Alan from Toronto

Eavestrough guards

Joshua did a great job of cutting and installing the eavestrough covers, and thoroughly cleaned the eavestrough. Appreciate the service at a very busy time in November. The covers fit nicely with no gaps. Thank you Armstrong & Nelson.

Lorne S in Old Toronto
Lorne S in Old Toronto

Armstrong & Nelson Came Through - Roof and Eaves

Roofers were very busy this spring with all the storms. Armstrong & Nelson was the only one of numerous top rated HomeStars roofers to actually acknowledge my request for an estimate.

They were easy to deal with, particularly as it was not easy for me to be on-site. The gave me options for both partial and full roof replacement.

Full roof and eaves replacement were done properly and, importantly, it is no longer raining indoors.

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback .If you need assistance in the future pls let us know .-------Armstrong and Nelson Team

Leslie P.
Leslie P.

Emergency roof repair

This is the second time that I have used Armstrong and Nelson over the past several years. On both occasions, there was damage caused to my roof because of a nasty storm. They dispatched someone to come out within hours of my call to place a temporary tarp over the damaged areas, and were back within a week or two to finish the job off with perfectly matched shingles. I highly recommend their services as they are honest, fair, and above all, they do the job right.

Thank you Leslie so happy we could help you in a timely satisfactory manner We are here if you need us again Rhoda Tom and Liz

maria.charles
maria.charles

Eaves

My eaves were completely twisted and hanging by the thread. We called Armstrong and Nelson who gave us a reasonable quote and when I got home, the eaves were installed and the old eaves was taken away. Very Satisfied customer and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Thanks Maria it was a pleasure serving you
If you need us we are here
Armstrong and Nelson team

Thomas
Thomas

Eavestrough Installation

I needed approximately 50 ft of eavestrough plus downspout; crew was friendly, detail oriented and made sure I was satisfied before they requested payment and before they left.

We are so happy you are satisfied and that we made your experience a pleasant one in the end
If you need anything else please call us Thank you !
Armstrong and Nelson Tea

Stephen
Stephen

Rain gutter repair

I called Armstrong and Nelson when high winds and heavy snow and ice ripped the rain gutters off the back of my house. Within 48 hours they produced an estimate and then repaired the gutter. The did a great job and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Stephen
If you need anything else please call us Thank you !
Armstrong and Nelson Team

L. W.
L. W.

Eavestrough repair

They did a great job with the repair. There price was very reasonable in comparison to other companies and they were quick. I would definitely use there services in the future and would recommend them to others.

Thanks Lianne it was a pleasure serving you
If you need us we are here
Armstrong and Nelson team

Sheila
Sheila

Downspout replacement

The downspout at the back of the house fell off and rain was in the forecast. My concern was water pouring down against the wall and the potential of it going into the basement. Armstrong and Nelson came within a day, repaired the pipe and it doesn't look as if it fell off at all. Very prompt and efficient service....much appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback
It is valuable to us to hear from clients such as yourself
Regards Armstrong and Nelson Team

More about Armstrong And Nelson Eavestroughing

Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing Inc., has been serving the GTA for over 20 years. The owner has a civil engineering background and provides expert consultations to all the salespersons and service technicians. The company only hires personnel with several years experience in the troughing or roofing business. Sales persons are available for in home or in office discussions of the services and products available