Armstrong and Nelson Eavestroughing

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Armstrong and Nelson Eavestroughing

Reviews for Armstrong and Nelson Eavestroughing

maria.charles
maria.charles

Eaves

My eaves were completely twisted and hanging by the thread. We called Armstrong and Nelson who gave us a reasonable quote and when I got home, the eaves were installed and the old eaves was taken away. Very Satisfied customer and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Stephen
Stephen

Rain gutter repair

I called Armstrong and Nelson when high winds and heavy snow and ice ripped the rain gutters off the back of my house. Within 48 hours they produced an estimate and then repaired the gutter. The did a great job and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Stephen
We are so happy you are satisfied and that we made your experience a pleasant one in the end
If you need anything else please call us Thank you !
Armstrong and Nelson Team

L. W.
L. W.

Eavestrough repair

They did a great job with the repair. There price was very reasonable in comparison to other companies and they were quick. I would definitely use there services in the future and would recommend them to others.

Thanks Lianne it was a pleasure serving you
If you need us we are here
Armstrong and Nelson team

Sheila
Sheila

Downspout replacement

The downspout at the back of the house fell off and rain was in the forecast. My concern was water pouring down against the wall and the potential of it going into the basement. Armstrong and Nelson came within a day, repaired the pipe and it doesn't look as if it fell off at all. Very prompt and efficient service....much appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback
It is valuable to us to hear from clients such as yourself
Regards Armstrong and Nelson Team

taida1
taida1

Put up 4 storm windows and 2 wall air conditioner covers

Work was efficient, quick and friendly. The work was delayed a couple of times due to the weather. Understandably that could not be helped. We thought the price was a bit high. Perhaps if the eaves were done at the same time the cost would have \0been more favourable (which is how we usually do it with another company).

Thank you Taida for taking the time to give us your feedback Pricing is something we pride ourselves in .Your comment is unusually different from many of our clients who are happy we could do a repair with a 3 year warrantee and save them hundreds of dollars
For some people any amount of money spent is too much
Thank you -- Armstrong and Nelson Team

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto

Eavestrough Cleaning

I received very attentive service from Rhoda who took my order. Ken, who did the work, was very efficient and did an excellent job cleaning my eavestroughs. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Laurie for taking the time to publish such a lovely review.We value our customers and we are so happy that you are more than satisfied
We are here if you need us

Joyce
Joyce

eavestrough repairs

I appreciate that the work was done quickly, competently and was reasonably priced. This company was very helpful. My plan is to use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review.It is much appreciated as it serves to continually assist us in making our company better. You're right! We take pride in being responsive and provide amazing prices . Hope to do business with you again in the future !

Elena
Elena

Installed drip edge

The work was quick and neatly installed. I was very impressed on how professional and efficient everyone was.....great work! Definitely would recommend to do the job.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. It is much appreciated as it serves to continually assist us in making our company better. We always make sure to provide the best technician suitable for each job . You to were a great client to work with! We hope to assist you in any other way you may need in the future!
ARMSTRONG AND NELSON TEAM

G in Toronto
G in Toronto

Eavestrough Repair

My eavestrough required small repairs. I was surprised that finding eavestrough repair for small jobs was difficult. Ben called me back promptly and tried to repair the job while no one was at home. Because no one was home, the first repair missed the problematic section. Thankfully it rained the next day and I could see that the leak wasn’t repaired. I called Ben and he returned to make sure that the job was done right. I think it turned out to be a bigger job than Ben initially expected, and he had to return a few more times. He was reasonable, professional and kept at it, until the leak was repaired. Although it was a lot more work for Ben he only charged me $65 more than the initial estimate. My experience is that Ben stands by his work.

Eavestrough work is like being a detective to find the real source
We do not try to convince you to buy all new eavestroughs when we know they can be repaired !!

Hedyf in Toronto
Hedyf in Toronto

Eaves trough cleaning and repair

I needed my eaves trough cleaned and they came the next day. They repaired and realigned areas that had somehow gotten obstructed. My home is rather large which affected the price, but I am so impressed with their service I asked to become an annual customer. Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Hi Hedy;
We are so glad we could provide you with the best service possible and we will continue to be there for you for any roofing issues you have ;We appreciate your review immensely and it was and is a pleasure to have you as our customer.
Best Regards Rhoda &Liz

More about Armstrong and Nelson Eavestroughing

Armstrong & Nelson Eavestroughing Inc., has been serving the GTA for over 20 years. The owner has a civil engineering background and provides expert consultations to all the salespersons and service technicians. The company only hires personnel with several years experience in the troughing or roofing business. Sales persons are available for in home or in office discussions of the services and products available