Automated Door Systems Ltd

Garage Doors & Hardware
84 Six Point Rd Toronto ON M8Z 2X2
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Etobicoke  >  Automated Door Systems Ltd

Reviews for Automated Door Systems Ltd

Garage Door Fixed

I had my garage door spring pop and break. Being that this is the main entry point for our home - it left us in a bit of a pickle...

Automated answered my call on a late evening Sunday and were there within hours to "clamp" my spring until they can get the parts and come back to complete the job.

They came back as promised - took a day longer than expected, but none the less came and did a good job. I liked that they paid attention to the details and provided explanations for what they did.

I would recommend these guys.

Peter Elliott in Etobicoke
Peter Elliott in Etobicoke

Fixed my Liftmaster Door System at home

My automated garage door has been giving me problems for about a month. This morning I called Automated Door Systems and asked that a technician come by. He, Bob, arrived two hours later and in the span of 30 minutes fixed my door system. He was polite and professional and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. The fellow who answered the phone at their office in south/central Etobicoke was also very courteous and helpful.

Larry Paillard from Guelph
Larry Paillard from Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Garage door replaced

Not often that I comment, but this time I am. Whole process from sale to installation was painless and actually pleasant for a change. Curt (the installer) was at the house on time, took down the old garage door and hardware and installed the new GARAGA door and adjusted the door opener. It looks and works great. Also had a neighbour damaged door repaired to his satisfaction at very reasonable price. I highly recommend.

Kingsley in Toronto
Kingsley in Toronto

Provide and install Garage Door

What can I say about George Viana ad this company that is not overkill. It is difficult to find the correct words. Honest, service orientated, going the extra mile to satisfy the installation, patient with deficiency of other contractors and finally delivered what I wanted in perfect shape. in a short version, I had bought the garage door and another company were to build the frame on my carport. Many delays and promises finally got them fired. George took pity on my situation and we worked together to arrive at the final product installation and it is exactly as I would want it They were amazing. Anyone, unless they are completely unreasonable humans, would find 100% satisfaction with George and this company. Please trust me when i say they are amazing. You will not be disappointed.

Ela from Toronto
Ela from Toronto

Garage Door

I have purchased the Garage Door (Garaga Top Tech) and have it delivered and installed in perfect timing and quality.
I received a lot of useful info on handling and warranty, in a very professional and kind way. George is extremely detailed oriented, helpful and very experienced in the product and gave me good support on various installation issues I had independently… The product, the installation and the post-installation services are great and I do recommend the Automated Door Systems Ltd. knowing that they will exceed your expectations. Thank you, George and staff.

Alexander at Bayview/Eglinton
Alexander at Bayview/Eglinton

Garage door replacement

I was in talks with a company installing Garaga doors, but they didn't have a showroom and I wanted to see how the actual door looks. I searched up Automated Door Systems, visited the showroom, was impressed by the salesperson's knowledge and attitude, and booked an appointment for an estimate just to do due diligence. Looks like it was a good call - in a week I had my door installed, $400 less than the competition was, and I didn't even have to put a deposit - more than that, as the door was installed on Friday when the office was closed, I was told to test the door thoroughly and call the office any time next week to pay!

Etobicoke In the South
Etobicoke In the South
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replaced Worn out Garage Door

Very Good work.. My Garage is older and never was square. They came when they said they would, reframed it and put in a door that open and closes with perfection. They paid attention to detail and took away the old door. Challenging job.. they did well.

Bill in Kingsway
Bill in Kingsway
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Garage door repair

Had a door that needed to be re-sprung, the arrived on time and finshed a head of schedule. Response time was exceptional. No extra charges. very easy folks to deal with on all fronts.

Jeff in Victoria Village
Jeff in Victoria Village
6 reviews North York, ON

Garage Door

My partner's father ordered a door in Guelph 1-2 years ago and recommended them to me. I called the Toronto office (I think they are family operated Guelph vs Toronto) and received a scheduled visit ending with a written quote. Everything went smoothly, the only hiccup was that the door was received EARLY and I was not ready for them. But no problem, we installed shortly afterwards and they even hooked my decrepit opener back up to the new door.

*update. The decrepit opener is 20+ years old and has only needed a little solder to make the light bulb work again. They certainly don't build them like they use to!

Alan in South Riverdale
Alan in South Riverdale

Garage Door and Opener Install

I ended up choosing Automated Door Systems for two reasons:

1) Garaga Doors: I was convinced they were a good brand, and Automated Door Systems was one of their installers.
2) They would return my calls!

I tried several installers. Most didn't want to come into downtown Toronto. One (highly rated here) made two appointments to come and estimate, and stood me up for both. Automated Door Systems was on time, provided a low-price estimate, and then delivered.

In fact, my situation was challenged by a low garage ceiling height, and I didn't want to lower the garage door opening. The estimator explained on site what I'd need to do to make enough space, and what they could work around. Then, just to be sure, he dropped by to verify everything would work before putting in the final order.

I'm quite happy with the results. I've had no troubles. I've recommended them to some neighbors who have also been happy.

More about Automated Door Systems Ltd

Automated Door Systems have been providing quality sales and service of garage doors and electric operators for the Greater Toronto area for over two decades. We are family owned and operated with 50 years of experience you can trust. Automated Door Systems has a record of excellent service and experience ...