Townshend Chimney

Reviews for Townshend Chimney

Karen in Aurora
Karen in Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Chimney repair and window sills replacement

As a follow up to my previous post in July, I wanted to thank Jen at Townshend Chimney for the high integrity and work ethic she displayed.  Three months after our chimney work was done, a situation arose that I had to call upon Jen.  She responded immediately.  On the job and after the job is so important.  I would definitely use and refer Townshend Chimney to everyone.

Jack in San Francisco
Jack in San Francisco
1 review Burlington, ON

Chimney liner

I phoned Townshend on Sunday afternoon and asked how soon they install a liner in my chimney for my new water heater. Bill and his crew showed up around 10 am Monday morning and did the job in about 30 min. I was very impressed with their timely and professional work. I would highly recommend Townshend to anybody needing chimney work. Thanks again Bill and crew.

jf
jf
1 review Barrie, ON

Chimney Repair

Very pleased with the whole process. Work was quoted, discussed and commenced in a very timely fashion. They went out of their way to ensure the chimney was a close to original as possible. Site was cleaned up daily and updates were given throughout the project. I would recommend this company to any person looking for this level of service.

Greg
Greg

Chimney pointing

Called Jen at Townshend Chimney- she gave us a fair cost for the job. They were busy and weather wasn't great, but she constantly kept me informed when they could start.
After job was completed they showed us photos of the finished chimney, they also cleaned up well.
No need to look for other companies- I would strongly recommend them! 100% reliable.

Thank you!

susan Nguyen in Toronto
susan Nguyen in Toronto

Rebuid chimney up from roof

I'm very please with the service from Townsend chimney. They showed excellent customer service : know what they are doing, don't create a mess after they finish their work, and the new chimney looks beautiful. They answer all my questions with a smile. This is the first time i do business with them but i won't mind recommend this company with the others.

Thank you! We try hard

jblenkin
jblenkin
1 review Midhurst, ON

rebuild top of chimney

The work people where professional, efficient , and cleaned up after the repair. They appear to be good people to engage. I would recommend to anyone!

Great to hear!

Barry
Barry
1 review Innisfil, ON

Chimney repair

Quick quote, keep me informed of when they would do the work. The work 2 done well and quickly, overall very satisfied.

b&s m.
b&s m.
1 review Barrie, ON

Chimney & Window Sill Rebuild

We were very happy with Townshend Chimney. Jen was very prompt with responding & keeping us informed on when the job would be started, and pointing out various aspects of what was required. Everyone working on the job were very friendly.

Our quote was very competitive & best of all was the excellent quality of work and timely fashion the job was completed. Clean up was also excellent.

We are very happy with the finished results and we highly recommend Townshend Chimney.

Thank you for the kind words!

1 review Oro Station, ON

Rebuild Two Chimneys

I have used Townshend for two houses I have owned. Just had a complete rebuild on both the chimneys on this new/old home and as always they are done with professionalism, acurately, and on time. Jenn and the gang are great people as well. One thing that stands out for me is that they do a fantastic job of cleaning up at the end of every day and then do a full clean up of the grounds and the roof as well.

Thank you very much! And we loved your maple syrup gifts to each of us, so yummy! :)

More about Townshend Chimney

Townshend Chimney is a name you can trust. We are now going on to 5 generations of chimney and brick repair professionals Our family first emerged into the masonry trade around 1899. Then after a few years they zeroed in on the chimney trade. Opening the first chimney company in ...