M3 Renovations Services

Terri in New Hamburg
Terri in New Hamburg
1 review New Hamburg, ON

Kitchen

I would like to thank Miguel for coming back and fixing the cabinet door. So happy that he guarantees his work and kept in touch. I can now enjoy my wonderful kitchen reno.

Terri in Ottawa
Terri in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Renovations

The job was done very well although not in a very timely manner started in October did not finish till December. In April one upper door is showing cracks and after 3 text messages and 4 phone calls we still have not heard back from Miguel. He said he guaranteed his work. We are very dissappointed with this company and have no idea how to fix this door.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitechen Renovation

M3 Renovations Services renovated my kitchen counter-top. The workman ship is great. Both my wife and I are very happy with the result. We will recommend M3 Renovations Services to our friends!