Home Depot Tool Rental

Building Supplies and Hardware
1275 Seymour St North Bay North Bay ON
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in North Bay  >  Home Depot Tool Rental

Reviews for Home Depot Tool Rental

Mark from Pelham
Mark from Pelham
1 review Como, CO

Home Renovation

I sent my girlfriend with a list on a piece of wood... She had NO IDEA what she was looking for, and managed to find everything, thanks to all the help from the guys who work there! Fantastic Service!

Dee in Pelham
Dee in Pelham
1 review Fonthill, ON

Home Renovation

The guys working at this Home Depot are fabulous. I had no idea what I was in search of... I came with a list on an old piece of wood, and they directed me to the departments I needed with a smile. Very nice pepole! I didn't use the tool rental, but the gentlemen who helped me, I believe frequent that department as well, and there was no general review for the entire store...