Floor Retailers
250 Dunkirk Rd St Catharines St Catharines ON
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in St. Catharines  >  RONA Cashway Building Centre

Reviews for RONA Cashway Building Centre

LindaD from the Hill
LindaD from the Hill
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

kitchen

St Catharines

redoing my kitchen and was looking for good prices, this place had that and good customer service. i will be back when i am ready to replace the flooring throughout the rest of my home.

feral saint catherines
feral saint catherines
4 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Bathroom

St Catharines

I had tried a previous company for materials for my bathroom and found the folks at Ronas to not only be extremely knowledgable about the products that they were selling, but also extremely helpful in assisting me with what I needed and even helping me try to save money!

superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
13 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Living Room Renovation

St Catharines

I am a single female and I find I don't get a lot of assistance in this store. It would be uncommon for an employee to offer to help you if you were wandering around the store having indecisive moments. I really don't shop here much as I have not received good service in the past.