Farley Windows Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
910 Rowntree Dairy Rd Woodbridge ON

Reviews for Farley Windows Inc

3 windows and a patio door

This was a do it yourself installation, and I had done a few windows in the past. These products came complete with hardware and was easy to figure out and install myself. I am assured that I am saving on energy costs with these new windows. They look amazing! I should have done it years ago. I will have to change the windows in the front of the house this year, and will definitely buy from Farley again.

3 windows and a sliding patio door

I felt Farley was competitive in quality with other window manufacturers, and came in at a better price. The sliding door fit beautifully and opens and closes like a door thats worth much more. Much better than the door I replaced. I happened to buy the window from Home Depot where they were having a 15% off sale, as they usually do from time to time. All mechanisms work smoothly on the casement windows and awnings. I have yet to see a difference in efficiency as its only now getting colder.