Davis Landscape & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
3000 Rushmore Road RR 2 Richmond ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Stittsville  >  Davis Landscape & Design Inc

Review for Davis Landscape & Design Inc

first-time home owner Ottawa
first-time home owner Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Backyard Landscaping

I have written a few reviews now. I had recently bought a new home from Domicile and I am writing these reviews in hopes that if you are like me, a first-time home buyer, you could avoid some of the headaches we went through. Domicile referred Davis Landscaping to us for our backyard upgrades. They were going to install the sod (builder's standard) so they told us if we want something different; we'd be best to do while the home is being finished. I thought it was good advice. I have pets and grass would just be a pet toilet. Anyway, we upgraded to patio stones. We never got refunded for not putting down sod. They charged us over $3000 for the upgrade. It's not fancy stones we opted for. We went for the builder's special for a 10x10 yard. I didn't know any better and went ahead with it. The yard is not level and a part of the yard that was supposed to be a planting bed is filled with sand and clay... not soil. Anyway, at this point, after having gone through everything with the home, I don't bother following up. Just know that next time, I will shop around and not go with the builder's referral (I had thought it would be cheaper and more reliable).