Polanco Home Decor

Reviews for Polanco Home Decor

Vanessa  in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Amazing!!

Amazing experience shopping at Polanco. The staff were friendly and really seem to care for their clients. They have a huge selection and great team that design beautiful spaces. Will for sure use them again for any home decor needs. Thank you!

Melvin Cook from Ottawa
Melvin Cook from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bed Frame and Mattress

Polanco Home Decor has locally designed home decor items as well as typical merchandise. I bought a bed frame and a mattress from them and enjoy it thoroughly. Great prices and friendly staff.

Jana from Ottawa
Jana from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Dining room set

I bought my dining room table and chairs at Polanco. They offered a great selection of good quality furniture and I found what I wanted quickly. I liked the ladies who I dealt with on the couple of occasions that I went to the store and found them sales-oriented but helpful.
Overall, I am very happy with my dining room table and chairs!