Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace Repair !

We lost our heat around 3am. ( I have used Limcan in the past and I have found them to be very kind and helpful in any issue I have had.)
The technician (Dana) came by a lot quicker than originally expected......I was so happy to see him!
Very professional and knowledgeable about our furnace. He kept me informed about everything. I can't thank him enough! Hopefully he'll be back to install the new parts! Very reasonably priced, thank you! The cost was for diagnostic and parts....very happy..

Eve
Eve
1 review Newcastle, ON

Furnace Maintenance

Evan was here this morning to do the yearly maintenance on our furnace.
He was right on time wearing a mask & then slipped on his booties. A very friendly, polite & very knowledgeable young man. He did his work quickly & efficiently. The annoying little noises that our furnace was making are all gone now. He put in a new filter & took the time to clearly explain a few things to us. That was much appreciated. Good man! Thank you Evan & Limcan for such good service!

Tunstavj in Whitby
Tunstavj in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Annual Furnace Maintenance

This was an annual maintenance on my furnace that came with the purchase of my new furnace. The service technician, Miguel, came on time. He was polite and efficient and explained the various steps to my service. Thank you Miguel for a job well done!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Electricial - Air Purifier

Have been a customer of Limcan for about 20 years. They call before the techincian arrives. Very pleased with the service provided and the employees are extremely polite and professional.

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Fire place furnace maintenance

Evan did the service on our furnace and fireplace, he did an excellent job, very knowledgeable. Always happy with the service we receive.

Phil in Ajax
Phil in Ajax
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Mr

I have dealt with this company for over 40 years and have always received excellent service. The most recent contact was a maintenance visit from technician Ted Ooms. Ted was very personable and found a way to save me money by combining my two service plans into one. Much appreciated!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Can't Install their own Products

We have been a Limcan client for about a week now, and the experience has been terrible. Unfortunately we can not recommend them at all.
We purchased a tankless water heater and that seems to be fine, but we also purchased a new furnace and a heat pump and that has been a disaster.
A week later the $15,000 heat pump is still not working, even after daily technician visits - and I'm sure you can imagine how fun that's been to have to schedule around their visits and have someone home the entire time they're here.
Worse yet, after yesterday's visit the new regular furnace is now not working, and it's 12*c in our house and getting colder.
And the technician that was promised between 8am and noon is nowhere to be seen - and it's 12:30pm.
To add insult to injury they did a poor job of cleaning up. Days later we are still finding bits of pipe, cut off wires, and junk in our house and garden.
These guys are a disaster. Look elsewhere for your HVAC heating and cooling needs.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace AC SERVICE

Shelton had provided us service twice he is professional and awesome at what he does. It was a pleasure having him service our items. Happy to have had such great customer service.

Tim Hardie from Whitby
Tim Hardie from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Duct Cleaning

Miguel and Carter were quick and clean. Highly recommend Miguel and Carter along with Limcan. We had a new furnace put in by Limcan about 1 year ago based on their recommendation had them to clean our ducts.

funny12345
funny12345
1 review Whitby, ON

New Furnace

This company is awesome and they know what they are talking about . The lady on the phone (sorry) don't remember her name to Cameron H. came and quoted a new furnace and the next morning Steve and Mike came with the new furnace and they answered all my questions and double checked their work to make sure everything was ok. Which made me feel better .They cover their work area with carpet and cleaned up after themselves. Very please with everyone involve with this purchase and installment. Thank You all !!

More about Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Limcan Certified Heating & Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?