Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

AC Unit Wind storm Damage Assessment

Our ac unit was damaged by an unsecured neighborhood trampoline during the storm on Saturday afternoon.

I called Limcan first thing this morning & the rep I spoke to provided us with a service call the same day. Outstanding!!

The tech, Gabriele, arrived ahead of his scheduled appointment. This was not an issue as we were riding up our back yard from repairing a fence also damaged during the storm.

Gabriele was very thorough in his testing & written assessment.

I would highly recommend Limcan for anyone considering a furnace, ac replacement or service.

Thanks again!!

ross.drake in PETERBOROUGH
ross.drake in PETERBOROUGH
2 reviews Peterborough, ON

Andre's from Limcan for Annual Maintenance of Heat Pump/Air Handler

Andre was an absolute pleasure to deal with, after the Head Office organization missed my annual scheduled appointment and gave me the run around FOR A WEEK, a customer fro 21 years.

So it WAS a pleasure to have someone come out and clear things up, do annual maintenance/checkup on our HVAC System of a Heat Pump and Air Handler/Backup electric furnace.

Andre was courteous, competent and a pleasure to deal with.

I request that in future visits Andre be OUR REGULAR SERVICE TECHNICIAN - he would be hard to be beat.

He was thorough, yet quick and efficient, easy to talk with and get everything sorted out to MY SATISFACTION.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Annual furnace maintenance

We've used this company for years. All the technicians are friendly, careful and always explain what they are doing. Thanks Lauchlan!

Oshawa Matt
Oshawa Matt
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New HVAC system, Oshawa , Outstanding Support

Limcan Certified was selected as a provider for my HVAC needs after a pretty thorough search of like services.
The Installation of my new Furnace and AC was efficiently presented and delivered.
The primary install team delivered a working product and even helped with Nest Programming.
Limited Testing of its functionality and performance was performed within hours of installation with a tentative thumbs up.
The only issue that was encountered and immediately remedied was a mis-communication that led to a mis-placement of the outside AC unit which was not a trivial task to relocate.
Within hours of feedback , I was met with discussion , and planning for remedial action.
Installers returned within agreed period, prompt to the minute to address my issue. Within hours of the visit I was elated at the support and timely resolution
Too many times despite buying otherwise reputable products, service issues arise that leaves consumers chasing. That was not the case here and why they have garnered the reviews they have.
Their service and support commitment shined in my case and give thanks to all the installers ,front desk, manager and sales.

Look forward to doing future business and I love their trucks.

Thanks, Matt. , Oshawa

Anny from Toronto
Anny from Toronto

A/C Maintenance

Andre was professional and completed the AC maintenance efficiently. He even changed my air filter, which was unexpected. Andre was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to others.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace issue

Great customer service and quick response to service call. Explained the issue and tested out the system. All ok!

MAH
MAH
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace Inspection

Thorough check of Furnace. As always excellent customer service from technician. Always helpful and answers all concerns. A credit to Limcan Certified

hlr.heads
hlr.heads
1 review Whitby, ON

Review AC situation

I was Informed of details regarding request to put AC on shelf. Explained details and any changes what could/would occur and other suggestions to accommodate concerns.
Providing quote for 2 other suggestions to keep AC noise level down.
Also Winter Cover for AC. Quote will be provided. Most likely to go with recommendations.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

A/C maintenance

Great job. Pleasant and informative technician.
Some of future maintenance options for A/C and furnace as well as duct cleaning.

More about Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Limcan Certified Heating & Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?