Nissan Air

Frank in Windsor
Frank in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

AC installation

Mason was referred to us from a neighbour friend. we are glad they did.

Mason provided excellent professional work. AC equipment installed gave us a worry free summer.

Look forward to using Nissan Air again for future AC/furnace work at another location.

Chris

Furnace Replacement (of course on one of the coldest days!)

Nissan Air came through for us again. Just like our old house and furnace and this house's air conditioner Nissan Air got it all working again.
Woke up in the morning and knew right away something was wrong. Tried the usual stuff like checking the filter, turning off and on heating at the thermostat and trying the breaker at the panel. Nothing.
Called Nissan Air got really lucky that they were able to come within the hour.
Within minutes of being there it was diagnosed the the 17 year old fan was done. 2 options. New fan or new furnace. We opted for the new furnace option.
Nissan Air was able to remove the old and install a new one all within the same day getting our heat up and running and as far as we can tell running better than ever.
We never hesitate to only call Nissan Air. If they couldn't have come that day we would have waited until they could have come. This is the #1 option for HVAC in the areas they service. Thanks again!

Paul in Milton
Paul in Milton

Furnace Fix.

I’ve known Mason since 2003 when he first installed my AC in my new house. 15years later not one issue on my AC. Works amazing. He also installed a fan system in my fireplace to help spread the heat. And that has continued to work perfectly. So naturally when I had furnace issues I called him. So responsive and so quick he came within two hours of my text. He repaired the furnace and got the heat running in no time. He readiness and preparedness of specializing in Carrier, Bryant furnaces made for quick resolutions. My kids were warm again.

Mason is really knowledgeable and really takes you through everything so you understand what’s happening. Such a good guy too. Already has done a follow up to make sure all is ok. Great customer service. I totally recommmend him

Thanks Mason.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Furnace repair

I had a CO alarm in my house and I called Mason from Nissan Air. He responded quickly and he diad the problem with a defective heat exchanger in our furnace. He promptly replaced the heat exchanger with a brand new one checked over the whole heating system and made necessary corrects and had us back up and running safely again. Mason is very knowledgeable and explains exactly what is only required. A true professional with through service.

Meagan in Mississauga
Meagan in Mississauga
2 reviews Milton, ON

The best HVAC contractor out there

Most recently, Mason replaced our air conditioner as it was on its last legs and no longer able to support the house's cooling load. As always, it was the best experience I've ever had with a contractor. I've had Mason come to look at a handful of issues with our HVAC over the years, and it's always very clear that he is head and shoulders above every other contractor out there. He knows the whole system inside and out, and will spot things that others miss, on top of being incredibly understanding and empathetic to a person's individual situation. His pricing and turnaround is second to none. I have recommended him to everyone that I hear speaking about a need for HVAC servicing and I will continue to do so. Mason is straightforward, honest, transparent, and a consummate professional.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Air conditioner replaced

Nissan Air was recommended to us by the neighbour. Their air conditioner stopped working during the hottest week in May and the same day we realized ours wasn't working either. Mason came out the next day, repaired the neighbour's air conditioner and told us ours could not be fixed. He returned two days later and replaced our air conditioner. We appreciated the efficient workmanship. He spent 5 hours replacing the system and left everything neat and tidy. Mason followed up the next day to ask if it was working to our satisfaction. We recommend Nissan Air.

Air Conditioner Repair

Nissan Air repaired our furnace a few years ago during the coldest part of the winter. Mason came out instantly and resolved the issue.
When our air conditioner failed this year in our new house during the hottest part May, Mason at Nissan Air was the only call we made. Our call was returned instantly and he was able to make arrangements to come out within 2 days.
Every other company would have replaced our air conditioner at a high $$$$$ cost. Mason was able to diagnose that the fan and a capacitor was the cause of the outage. Within the morning of the hottest day in May he had us up and running and we are still going strong.
Nissan Air should be your only call for heating and cooling inquiries.

Cher in San Francisco
Cher in San Francisco

Air Conditioner Installation

Nissan Air was referred to me by a business professional in the community. He said, “Mason will take care of you and will go over and beyond!” We’ll, that’s what he did.
Highly recommend this amazing man who is an expert in his field. I may not know a lot about Air Conditioners, Heat Sensors, Filters, Air Exchangers, lol, but I sure do now thanks to Mason. Completely Honest and a very hard working man. I was assured and confident with his service after the first minute we spoke. He checks, double checks and even triple checks everything including ‘making sure you know everything he did’ before he completes his work.
You want Integrity, honesty and quality? Mason at Nissan Air is the best!

Andrew  in Milton
Andrew in Milton

Replacing furnace burner

Nissan Air was recommended to me by a friend of mine about 10 years ago.
Today Mason replaced the main burner in my furnace and perform maintenance on my water heater. As always best work performance, knowledge and advice. He also installed my AC in 2013... great work.
If you are looking for someone who is an expert in HVAC service I highly recommend Nissan Air and Mason is is the person who will give you good, honest advice and be always on time.
Thank you Mason.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

100% As Promised

Mason gave an excellent service with installing the humidifier in my brand new home and now, he installed the new A/C. It was very easy to work with him. He was always on time. He did a meticulous job and delivered more than what he promised (We had a deal for 13 Sheer A/C but for the same price, he got me same brand 16 Sheer A/C). He shared a ton of knowledge with me on other things in and around my furnace (Thank you). On the same day, he got all registration/warranty confirmations sent to my email from the manufactures. I would 100% recommend.

More about Nissan Air

Nissan Air for all your Heating & Air-Conditioning and High Velocity Systems such as Temp-mizer and Air Max Technologies . We Specialize In Carrier , Bryant , Payne, Keeprite, Tempstar And Heil Brand Names. Serving Milton since 2003
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Milton?