Nissan Air

Reviews for Nissan Air

Meagan in Mississauga
Meagan in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

The best HVAC contractor out there

Most recently, Mason replaced our air conditioner as it was on its last legs and no longer able to support the house's cooling load. As always, it was the best experience I've ever had with a contractor. I've had Mason come to look at a handful of issues with our HVAC over the years, and it's always very clear that he is head and shoulders above every other contractor out there. He knows the whole system inside and out, and will spot things that others miss, on top of being incredibly understanding and empathetic to a person's individual situation. His pricing and turnaround is second to none. I have recommended him to everyone that I hear speaking about a need for HVAC servicing and I will continue to do so. Mason is straightforward, honest, transparent, and a consummate professional.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Air conditioner replaced

Nissan Air was recommended to us by the neighbour. Their air conditioner stopped working during the hottest week in May and the same day we realized ours wasn't working either. Mason came out the next day, repaired the neighbour's air conditioner and told us ours could not be fixed. He returned two days later and replaced our air conditioner. We appreciated the efficient workmanship. He spent 5 hours replacing the system and left everything neat and tidy. Mason followed up the next day to ask if it was working to our satisfaction. We recommend Nissan Air.

Chris
Chris

Air Conditioner Repair

Nissan Air repaired our furnace a few years ago during the coldest part of the winter. Mason came out instantly and resolved the issue.
When our air conditioner failed this year in our new house during the hottest part May, Mason at Nissan Air was the only call we made. Our call was returned instantly and he was able to make arrangements to come out within 2 days.
Every other company would have replaced our air conditioner at a high $$$$$ cost. Mason was able to diagnose that the fan and a capacitor was the cause of the outage. Within the morning of the hottest day in May he had us up and running and we are still going strong.
Nissan Air should be your only call for heating and cooling inquiries.

Cher in San Francisco
Cher in San Francisco

Air Conditioner Installation

Nissan Air was referred to me by a business professional in the community. He said, “Mason will take care of you and will go over and beyond!” We’ll, that’s what he did.
Highly recommend this amazing man who is an expert in his field. I may not know a lot about Air Conditioners, Heat Sensors, Filters, Air Exchangers, lol, but I sure do now thanks to Mason. Completely Honest and a very hard working man. I was assured and confident with his service after the first minute we spoke. He checks, double checks and even triple checks everything including ‘making sure you know everything he did’ before he completes his work.
You want Integrity, honesty and quality? Mason at Nissan Air is the best!

Andrew  in Milton
Andrew in Milton

Replacing furnace burner

Nissan Air was recommended to me by a friend of mine about 10 years ago.
Today Mason replaced the main burner in my furnace and perform maintenance on my water heater. As always best work performance, knowledge and advice. He also installed my AC in 2013... great work.
If you are looking for someone who is an expert in HVAC service I highly recommend Nissan Air and Mason is is the person who will give you good, honest advice and be always on time.
Thank you Mason.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

100% As Promised

Mason gave an excellent service with installing the humidifier in my brand new home and now, he installed the new A/C. It was very easy to work with him. He was always on time. He did a meticulous job and delivered more than what he promised (We had a deal for 13 Sheer A/C but for the same price, he got me same brand 16 Sheer A/C). He shared a ton of knowledge with me on other things in and around my furnace (Thank you). On the same day, he got all registration/warranty confirmations sent to my email from the manufactures. I would 100% recommend.

FarhadH in Milton
FarhadH in Milton

HVAC Services

Nissan Air was recommended to me by a friend of mine when I needed to install AC in my new house. This is how I met Mason, the person who runs the business. In a couple of days the AC was installed and running. It's been four years since that day and I had no issues with the AC.
Mason is a very punctual, honest and straight forward person. He is also highly skilled and experienced professional. I was so much pleased with his work that he's become my go to person when I need any project related to heating, AC, natural gas lines ets. Everything he's done for me is top notch quality for a reasonable price.
I highly recommend Nissan Air, you will not be dissapointed.

tom in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
tom in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Amazing fast service

Our AC stopped working—Mason was prompt in returning my inquiry and setting up a time to come by. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly (broken capacitor) and within half and hour, he had our AC back up and running. Great service and very friendly. He left us with lots of tips to keep our AC running smooth. Wouldn't hesitate to call Nissan Air again!

Robert J (Milton) in Milton
Robert J (Milton) in Milton

Air Conditioner Repair

Aug 2017

I had a lot of water pooling at the base of my furnace so I gave Mason from Nissan Air a call to assess and advise what the cause was. He promptly returned my call and was at my home within the hour. He advised I had a leak in the ac unit which caused the unit to work longer causing excessive condensation.

Mason quickly fixed the issue and was kind enough to assist me with another home repair that I had on my ‘To Do’ list.

I will definitely have Mason back to do a maintenance checkup (in 2yrs) on the ac unit, which would have detected this issue sooner.

Thank you Mason.

theallinghams in Milton
theallinghams in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

New A/C Capacitor Installed

A/C stopped working overnight last night.
Mason was out by 11:00 this morning and had the capacitor replaced before lunch. Fast service and a good price...what more can you ask for. He's my go-to guy from now on for all my HVAC needs.

More about Nissan Air

Nissan Air for all your Heating & Air-Conditioning and High Velocity Systems such as Temp-mizer and Air Max Technologies . We Specialize In Carrier , Bryant , Payne, Keeprite, Tempstar And Heil Brand Names. Serving Milton since 2003
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Milton?