Snowbusters Property Maintenance Ltd - No Longer in Business

Snowbusters Property Maintenance Ltd - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Snowbusters Property Maintenance Ltd - No Longer in Business

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

The worst

We had to chase them down to take our money. They came once in 3 snowfalls did half of our driveway (only half way to our garage and half width) and didn’t touch the walk although we paid extra for it. Now we are chasing them to get our money back. Ridiculous, disorganized, terrible service.

AirCrystal
AirCrystal
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

snow removal

I used Snow Busters for many years. It is a BBB accredited business and I was always impressed with their professionalism and management. They'd give you reports daily on their cell answering machine and respond to special clean ups when needed. Always called back and very reliable. I'm sorry that with a little age my driveway (which is still good) was a little too uneven to continue with the plow... have since used snow blowing companies but wish the ones I've used were as responsible and responsive as Mark's company.!! KUDOS!!!