Ames Tile & Stone Ltd

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Calgary  >  Ames Tile & Stone Ltd

Reviews for Ames Tile & Stone Ltd

MJY from Calgary
MJY from Calgary

Good selection of really neat tile

Purchased some tile work from Ames for our bathroom and fireplace. Really unique selection and staff were very helpful. Thought the pricing was a bit on the expensive side but some of their stuff is pretty unique and haven't seen anywhere else.

Angie from Calgary
Angie from Calgary

Tiles for Fireplace Wall

I was looking for a stone to cover our fireplace wall in the living area. I went to a few stone stores but thought the service at Ames was by far the best. The sales rep spent a lot of time telling us about different stones and asking us questions about our furnishing style and interior decorations. After looking at various stone selections, the sales rep suggested that we also look at some tile - which I was, initially, strongly against as I didn't like the idea of tile on a wall. However, the sales rep showed us some beautiful textured tiles that were actually less expensive than the stone - and we were sold! The tiled wall gives a very modern feel and looks great with the rest of our decorations and furniture. I certainly would have never considered tile if I hadn't gone to Ames but am very glad that I did!

Sofia from Calgary
Sofia from Calgary

Tile install

Ames has very professional staff; they are knowledgable, helpful and patient. I would recommend Ames to family and friends and use them again in the future. Very positive experience. It is so nice to deal with a company who employs professional staff - a lot of the leading home improvement companies I've talked to in Calgary are unprofessional and not knowlegable.

Debbie Watson in Calgary
Debbie Watson in Calgary
3 reviews CALGARY, AB

New tile for bathroom

Had problems with initial installer it second guy was great. Fairly simple install but the first guy seemed to be under qualified or inexperienced. Next guy was great and very efficient.

Helen in Calgary
Helen in Calgary
14 reviews CALGARY, AB

kitchen back splash

Fantastic selection of tile, had some really unique and modern glass tiles. Staff were always friendly and helpful. Very willing to provide samples. Prices seemed reasonable. Recommended to me by a friend.

More about Ames Tile & Stone Ltd

Ames Tile & Stone is Western Canada’s premier supplier of ceramic, porcelain and mosaic tile, natural stone and installation accessories.