Reggin Technical Services Ltd

Reviews for Reggin Technical Services Ltd

Richard Kavanagh from Calgary
Richard Kavanagh from Calgary

Repair Heater

Reggin has been a good company to deal with. I always shop for a good price and they come right away, and always pleasant to deal with. I would recommend to my family and friends.

Brad from Calgary
Brad from Calgary

Leaky Sink

An absolutely horrible nightmarish company! I live in a condo. One day, my neighbor downstairs knocked on our door and brought in a service person from Reggin Tech. He was summoned by our condo management because my neighbor had leakage possibly from my sink. I asked the service person about the cost and he said it would be free to us as the cost would be paid by the condo. He spent 30 minutes or so (didn't really fix the problem completely, btw). A week later, we received a bill from Reggin Tech: $360! We tried to communicate with the company and was told that according to the agreement with condo management, costs from interior problems are paid by unit owners. That's fine. How about the whopping cost? Their explanation: $140/hr x 2hrs + tools and parts + tax. Why 2 hrs whereas he only spent 30 minutes? The time on the roads are chargeable. I searched google map. Even take the most unreasonable route, it only takes 40 minutes to make a round trip. Anyhow, we were tired of arguing and simply mailed a cheque to the company. A few days later, the same service person knocked on our door again. He said that it was their company's policy that any charge over $200 must go through a credit card. We mentioned the cheque. He denied receiving the cheque. He even denied that he said there would be no charge on his visit! Li-ar! He insisted on my providing credit card info. Otherwise he would stay in my room until it was resolved! Being a mom with a 6-month-old baby, I was really tired and a bit scared by his bullying manner. I gave him my credit card. He copied down everything, including the 3-digit security number! I've never seen someone doing business in that way! Absolutely horrible!

Caroline Ranch in De winton
Caroline Ranch in De winton
1 review Okotoks, AB

Heating boiler not working

My heating boiler was not working and my house was getting cold quickly. Reggin's technician showed up quickly and repaired the problem. The technician was very polite and informed me of the costs before making the repair. If I ever have a problem again I know who to call.

Downtown West End
Downtown West End

Leaking toilet bowl

We had a toilet bowl that was leaking and reggin tech replaced the toilet bowl for $500. The plumber did not give us a prior estimate and most of the time was spent waiting for him to come back with a new toilet bowl. It would have been better to just buy a whole new toilet for that price because our toilet is not that special.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?