Sleep Ezzz Mattress World

Reviews for Sleep Ezzz Mattress World

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Mattress

I was delivered a totally different mattress to which I purchased the day before. I phone the store and was told it was the same, so I went right into the store to point out the two different mattresses, mine was a King Coil and the one delivered was a Pillow Top at approximately $300 cheaper. The salesperson in the store was the most toxic, obnoxious person I have encountered, continuing to argue with me that I was delivered the correct one, even went so far as to say if I cut off the pillow top that it would be the same mattress; to insisting that the owner had said that it was the same, different color; to insulting my intelligence; giving me dirty looks, literally and refusing to return my payment. I then called the owner.....who in turn admitted that the mattress was a different mattress and that he had taken it upon himself to upgrade it for me. I was appalled as no owner is going to do such a thing....he was just covering up for his actions. He wanted me to sleep on it for the night and then would refund my payment if not satisfied. I thought hard about that and then called him back and said "no, I want the mattress that I paid for or refund my money." Oddly enough......he was now able to deliver the right mattress. I am a senior with health issues and a limited income. It was all I could do to salvage up the money in the first place and this company and staff all tainted my entire experience. I was in tears and sick about this for days. I strongly urge people to think twice before shopping at this establishment. They are not reliable, trustworthy, polite, honest, consumer friendly. They need to be investigated by the BBB. Please spread the word.

TL from Kitchener
TL from Kitchener
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

mattresses

Very bad customer service. Owner on courtland just cant deal properly with customers. Im surprised they are in business. Very sneaky warranty and you have to pay $75 for trAnsportation cost to get a new mattress under warrenty and its not the same one as your original purchase . Owner is Steve L