Moving & Storage

416-410-4099
2375 Tedlo Street
Mississauga
l5a3w7

Terrible experience with this company. A ton of hidden costs - even to the point of "confirming my total" the day before and then adding on more fees when they delivered. I refused to pay the extra and they threatened to leave everything at the bottom of the staircase! Everything I had was severely damaged. Broken legs of furniture, tears in furniture and scratches in the wood floor. All the boxes were clearly thrown around as even properly packed boxes came back with all the contents shattered. Had to throw half my things out and I paid $2200 for the pleasure! They don't give you an option on storing your things in a warehouse before delivery, and then charge you for it! I put things through the insurance claim, took 2 months to get back to me and they offered me $55. No joke. DO NOT HIRE.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Port Credit?