Alliance Van Lines

Reviews for Alliance Van Lines

Holly M in Calgary
Holly M in Calgary

DO NOT USE THIS COMANY . Damaged and lost goods

My father moved from Montreal Quebec to Calgary. He is Elderly. Moved a car with their third party vehicle movers and household contents with Alliance. No care was taken with his boxes. All were damaged. What little furniture he brought with him was damaged and 12 boxes of his possessions were lost. This company does not care. The took no care of his possessions and once they are paid (you must pay for them to unload the truck) they really could not are less. I have not been contacted by any one in their claims department and it seems no one could really care less about his missing possessions. These are possessions that are of a sentimental value as my dead mothers china, All of it. The vehicle was damaged and things were also missing from it. All we want are our 12 boxes at this point and I do not think that it is too much to ask. They were supposed to take care of our possessions. Please DO NOT USE THIS COMPNY EVER!

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto
1 review Orangeville, ON

Lack of Customer service

Was charged to services not received, difference between estimate and final nearly doubled who uses $100 worth of bubble wrap for that I could buy a roll 24" X 188 foot they did not use that much

Jewels in Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
Jewels in Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
1 review Montreal, QC

DO NOT HIRE

Terrible experience with this company. A ton of hidden costs - even to the point of "confirming my total" the day before and then adding on more fees when they delivered. I refused to pay the extra and they threatened to leave everything at the bottom of the staircase! Everything I had was severely damaged. Broken legs of furniture, tears in furniture and scratches in the wood floor. All the boxes were clearly thrown around as even properly packed boxes came back with all the contents shattered. Had to throw half my things out and I paid $2200 for the pleasure! They don't give you an option on storing your things in a warehouse before delivery, and then charge you for it! I put things through the insurance claim, took 2 months to get back to me and they offered me $55. No joke. DO NOT HIRE.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Port Credit?