Premier Appliance Installations & Service Inc.

Appliance Repair
25-1365 Midway Mississauga ON L5T
Appliance Repair
Premier Appliance Installations & Service Inc.

Reviews for Premier Appliance Installations & Service Inc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Warranty call on a refrigerator

I'm not surprised to see such a low review for this company.

Brent is the rudest technician I have ever met. The moment I let him in the house he showed signs of arrogance. He came in to fix my brand new refrigerator and broke the clip. He became confrontational and started packing and wanted to leave without explaining what was happening. I stopped him to give us an explanation for next steps and he became defensive. After exchange of words, I told hime to leave. He became aggressive with me and my wife because he didnt like the fact that I told him to leave. A few times, he stopped walking and stood his ground and got in my face. I called their customer service and she mentioned that this was a second complaint with this guy. He is not a customer facing person and he will have a negative impact on your business. I have lodged a complaint with Electrolux/Frigidaire.

Qute in London
Qute in London

Dishwasher repair- Worst customer Service i have ever encountered

We bought a dishwasher with warranty. The power board broke and we reached out to file a claim on Oct 12th. After 2 weeks i got a call saying they ordered parts and they are waiting for them. I got a call on Nov 2 saying its arrived and they r coming the next morning to come fix it. Unfortunately my tenant downstairs was not awake by the time and we were trying to reach him. The technician left saying he will not wait. All we asked was 5 mins time. He left. After multiple calls and leaving msgs( the other reviwers are right, their helpdesk person is useless.. all she does is passes along the msgs... nothing else. I guess we should be thankful she is pleasant to talk with unlike the technician i was in contact with) i got an appointment again at a time inconvenient time after repeatedly telling them it does not work... anyways... we went ahead and the guy reached an hour into scheduled time... and yet he refuse to wait a single minute- the time it takes for us to knock on door and get the tenant downstairs to turn off power. I mean just because they are handling insurance business doesnt mean they can be rude and inconvenient. Dont hire them... they r impossible to work with

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Stove reapir

It is been more than 40 days. The stove is not repaired. Brunt is the guy who calls and does not how to talk . He is very rude and reluctant to tell from where is he calling. Such a bad customer service. Hinging up the phone.

fmilligan in Burlington, Ontario
fmilligan in Burlington, Ontario
0 reviews Burlington, ON

samsung clothes washer

I had a clothes washer malfunction in that the water was not draining . the problem is covered under the extended warranty which we purchased at the time of sale. I have been waiting for three weeks for service because, I was told , they were waiting for the part. The service technician arrived today only to tell me that it is a different issue. He indicated that it would be another three weeks. I checked with Samsung in Mississauga (where Premier is also located) and they have the part in stock. My call back to Premier was useless as the person there has no responsibility to call the technician and it will probably take another three weeks. Just not acceptable.

fgiannone
fgiannone

Gas range warranty repair

The gas range oven stopped working but luckily was still under warranty. Called Premier and scheduled a service call within 2 days. Brent the service tech quickly diagnosed the issue and replaced the defective part. I was not only impressed with Brent's punctuality and professionalism but to having the various parts stocked in his service truck. I would not hesitate to refer Premier to others.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Danby fridge repair (through warranty program)

We purchased a new fridge from Costco. It wasn't working properly so we were told to arrange for repair through PAS. Initially, the receptionist were polite and scheduled a service call quite promptly. However, it took 4 weeks for the parts to arrive. When the technician came to repair our fridge, he was upset that the fridge was not unplugged (we were not told to unplug the fridge). He mentioned he is not sure if the fridge would work. After the repair, the fridge still doesn't work. I contacted PAS, the receptionist said she will refer me to the technician. I have been waiting the technician to call me back for a week. No answer, so I followed up everyday x 1 week and still no answer. Everytime I call, the reception said she will leave the technician a message. After 3 months, we still have a non-functional fridge.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dishwasher Installation

I bought a new dishwasher and was provided this company as a recommended installer. After a quote of $130 including removal of the old dishwasher, I ended up paying $200 including $70 in parts. After the installer left I discovered the dishwasher tilted when the door was open as it wasn't secured in the back. I called for a recall and the installer couldn't solve the problem. I suggested putting a piece of 2X4 behind each rear leg to fill the space to the back of the cabinet, which worked. He then proceeded to ask for an additional $20 even though the installation was still under warranty.

I believe if I hadn't suggested the wood blocks he would have just walked away leaving me with a useless installation.

To break down your issues Firth thing is that the quote was for 129.95 plus necessary parts as required depending on the condition of your existing installation, it was shown to you and explained thoroughly in regards to what was required and how much the additional cost would be before we started. Now the issue that has come up with the dishwasher moving, we had discussed on the phone that while full and the door open the machine would slide in at the bottom and we had explained that the machine was secured at the top as directed by the installation manual. I did explain to you that due to the model of machine you have purchased (approximately 3"shorter and 3"shallower then a standerd machine) that this issue arise if your flooring is very smooth or if the opening was too large. The solution that we presented to you on the phone was to return to the house and attempt to mount the machine at alternative points or to jam something behind the machine on the floor to prevent it from moving backwards, and it was mentioned that to do this there would be a charge to cover the technicians time(which ultimately was $20). Now I apologize for how you feel about what has happened but the final outcome was that your machine was installed correctly and that even though we had to come back out to correct an issue with your machine we did so at your earliest convenience.

Nick Matthews from Old Toronto
Nick Matthews from Old Toronto

Install gas range pre-inspection

Unpleasant experience. Brandon, the technician arrived over one hour after the service window and told me the office should have called me. I let him in as he said it would be quick. I advised him I had an appointment that required me to leave very soon. There was not time for him to finish the pre-inspection.
He charged me for the complete job. When I called the office to arrange for him to return to finish the job I was told that I would have to pay the same again.

Raymond from North York
Raymond from North York
2 reviews ,

Dishwasher Repair

My Frigidare Disherwash (purchased in October 2012) had broken down - it would not start. I had "Appliance Repair Guys" come out to repair it. After a 3 minute inspection, they charged $280 plus HST for a 10 minute "repair" to the control board, which failed 3 weeks later and they provided no repair warrantee. Then I called Premier Appliance. Brett was very professional and knew just what to do. He repaired the control board (correcting the so-called "repair" by the other company), and the machine works like a charm ever since.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga ?