Hortico Nursery

Review for Hortico Nursery

Lorrie  from Brampton
Lorrie from Brampton

Roses

Last year I bought approximately 200.00 worth of roses. Five of them died immediately. I emailed Hortico and was assured I would receive five free this year.

I placed my order for the the five free with two extra. I was told that they do not have any roses this year and would send me me my five free next year!

I asked again as I just could not believe they have no roses and low and behold they had some. I told them I would except one and half grade. They shipped me the seven, all dead looking and one full grade. I did NOT receive the five free.

I complained that the roses are dead and their response was that they cannot replace them twice!!!!

I have been dealing with this company for years and it is only in the last two years have I received dead roses.

However, I wish I had of googled them, as it turns out I am one of many who they have ripped off.