B J's Chimney And Durabrush

test from Nepean
test from Nepean
1 review Gatineau, QC

Chimney inspection

Tried to extract more money from me for an unnecessary fix; I called another company and they fixed my leaking chimney issue for only $150 dollars vs $500 that he tried to extract from me.
They do not have the expertise to inspect chimneys, and that was the primary reason I called them.
When I originally called them and explained what was the problem they enthusiastically confirmed that they do inspections and on top of it, they have a camera that helps them with this.
The person that I was dealing with said that, first I had to clean the chimney (it was not necessary to do this and extra expense) on order to use the camera
Second. He said that the chimney was still usable.
When he left, I started looking at the chimney and noticed holes in it, I called someone else, and they could not believe he did not notice the holes in the chimney, and other issues with the Shute that he said they looked good by the way; the chimney was not usable any more, and was red tagged.

Ryan 613-355-8702
Ryan 613-355-8702
3 reviews Orl, ON

Chimney brush

I purchased a chimney brush system from BJ several years ago and it hasnt let me down yet. It is extremely durable and versatile. Bj is very professional and pleasant to deal with. i would recommend his products and services for sure.