Emerald Renovations & Construction Inc

Handyman Services
RR 6 Lcd Royal City Mail Guelph ON
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Guelph  >  Emerald Renovations & Construction Inc

Reviews for Emerald Renovations & Construction Inc

1 review Guelph, ON

Terrible experience, would not recommend

We contracted Jeff at Emerald Renovations to build out our 3-bdrm home to a 4-bdrm. He submitted the building permit application but unfortunately, we were not given a full green light to move ahead from the city. At that point, we asked Jeff what our options were and basically with very little pushback on the city, he provided us with one unviable option of building one big room (?!), defeating the purpose of the project. So we decided to stop work and asked for the invoice. It was only then that we found out that he had gone ahead and bought major materials before getting the permit without telling us and was charging us for these materials. On top of this, he overcharged/doublecharged us for other items. It took us taking him to small claims court, and a lot of headache, to get our money back for the materials.

Alex from Guelph
Alex from Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen project

They created a fully functioning addition to my home in 3 days, at under my budget, and with much better materials than I had ever expected. When they came in, I initially thought they would be a group of nitwits, but the team that I was served were world class (and actually pretty amusing)... Quality, efficiency and price are how to make me a returning customer.... great job.