Piscine et Spa Renaissance

Maria in Montréal
Maria in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

The ultimate in Service!

A friend recommended Sam from Piscine Renaissance. If i had one word to describe the professionalism, experience, and service, i would choose the word: WOW! Wow! Wow!
At first they opened the pool. In comparison to other pool services i used over the years, i knew i was with great professionals. They listened to my needs, answered my questions (and I had many and called a lot) and I ended up buying a salt generator and switched to salt, changed the sand, and bought a new motor as well. I am so happy with my salt pool! All the technicians were excellent, but Sam has that extra something that makes the experience even more enjoyable. I trust him, and can hardly wait until he comes to install a light in the pool. I found my pool consultant and i am excited to share this with you.