Canadian Drywall Taping And Installation

Drywall Contractors
131 - 412 Roncesvalles Ave Toronto ON M6R2N2
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Toronto  >  Canadian Drywall Taping And Installation

Reviews for Canadian Drywall Taping And Installation

ernie
ernie

Multiple drywall repairs and painting

George has done work for me several times to repair wall and ceiling drywall damage for my last two homes including painting afterwards. He does a very thorough and complete job, charges reasonable rates and takes the time to explain everything in detail. I have always been very happy with George and always call him first.

Drywall Taping & Sanding

George has an in-depth knowledge of Annex homes including the history of their building structure. He responded to my request for an estimate immediately and arrived the same evening to take a look at the work required and to provide an estimate. He was able to schedule the work in a timely manner. The quality of his work is excellent and he is a master at his trade - detail-oriented, organized and tidy. I will be using George again for future drywall needs and highly recommend others to do as well! Thank you, George! It was a pleasure to do business with you!

Sweeney Etobicoke
Sweeney Etobicoke

Bathroom drywall

I live in an old house with half plaster and half drywall. George knew exactly the problems i faced. His skill and expertise is evident and he took charge of my repairs flawlessly. He is honest, hard working and i would not hesitate to recommend him to others so long as he doesn't get too busy to come back and help me on more projects!

Jesse Hayes from Toronto
Jesse Hayes from Toronto

whole house taping job

I'm a general contractor that hired George to do the taping on a whole house 3 storey semi in the Annex. I had a few bids and decided on George simply because I liked his attitude. His price was competitive and I feel I got great value for the work. George delivered for me in the agreed upon timeframe, and more than met my expectation on quality. And I've seen lots.
I don't usually write reviews but make an exception for George. I've worked with many tradespeople over the years, and it's always a pleasure to work with someone with Georges integrity and work ethic. I had him back to do some minor work on my own house, and look forward to working with him on future projects. I do recommend him.
And George, don't let this go to your head. :)

Larry from Toronto
Larry from Toronto

Drywall taping

George did a great drywall taping job on the entire main floor, he was clean, professional, on time. His prices are reasonable for the amount of work that was needed.

John in Meadowvale
John in Meadowvale

Basement drywall, mud and sanding

From first contact to the last day of the job George kept his word on everything he said and exceeded all expectations I had. Many of you will know that this is very far from the norm in the home services and contracting business. George's quote was very reasonable and he started the very next day after I signed. He arranged the whole thing including next day delivery of the materials. He said it would take 8 to 9 days start to finish and it took exactly 9 days. The best part is the awesome job that he did in my basement. The walls and ceiling are flawless!

George is a true professional and I recommend him without reservation.

Laurie in Etobicoke
Laurie in Etobicoke

Drywalling/Taping Basement

We hired George to drywall and tape part of our basement. He was very particular about his work and the results were outstanding. On all of our previous drywall jobs, we have had to do some touchups after-the-fact whether it was minor sanding or full-blown extra puttying. That was not the case here - George's finish was flawless. He was a pleasure to work with and we would hire him again in an instant.

Carol Page-heyding from Toronto
Carol Page-heyding from Toronto

Drywall

We hired George to do drywalling, taping, sanding, and eventually some painting. The house, over 100 years old, had had many repairs over the years. The living room and dining room ceilings were stippled and one bedroom ceiling had acoustic tiles. Some of the plaster on the walls was cracked and ”lumpy”. George did a fabulous job replacing most of the ceilings in the house, and at the same time repairing the walls. He was very accommodating when we asked him to do a number of extra, smaller repairs. He went to great lengths to make sure the job was “perfect”, taking great pride in his work. I would recommend George to anyone!
Carol and Bob
Toronto
August 30, 2103.

Ciprian in Ajax
Ciprian in Ajax
2 reviews AJAX, ON

Mud and Sand

I called George after I got another quote and he gave me a very reasonable price. Came in, did the job and more (some other parts of the drywall that i have not initially asked him to do), gave me quite a few tips on how to sand, prime and paint. Overall, very satisfied and the money was very well spent. Thanks George, highly recommend to anyone.

Nathan in toronto
Nathan in toronto

Drywall taping on all my reno's.

George does excellent work!
When I bought my house I gutted most of the main floor and part of the second floor leaving a substantial amount of taping work to be done. I was strapped for time and my father saw that I was stressed. He decided to hire someone and George was the man. My dad never told me how much George charged, he just smiled and said "don't lose his number". That was 6 years ago and the work has stood the test of time. We had some issues with the ceiling, George laughed, and I cant find the problem areas to this day. He made them flat!
He knows he does good work and he charges appropriately, he even showed me his tricks. I later did my own bathroom and it looks great! That didn't stop me from calling him a year ago when it was time to remodel my kitchen. Knowledge is no substitute for the experience, pride of workmanship and efficiency George brings to the table. He's a true professional.
I regularly recommend him, He just recently he did a friends basement (bulkheads galore!). My friend is thrilled! I feel like a hero thanks to George.
I can't make this review glow enough. His work speaks for itself and his rates are fantastic.
Hire him. The work will speak for itself.

More about Canadian Drywall Taping And Installation

Welcome to Canadian Drywall Taping and Installation! We have been Professional Drywall Contractors since 1983. We specialize in high quality drywall taping and drywall installation for homeowners and businesses throughout Toronto and the GTA. We love installing and taping drywall. . . ! We are fully insured for all types ...