Cooper Roofing

Reviews for Cooper Roofing

Sara from Red Deer
Sara from Red Deer
4 reviews Red Deer, AB

Fixing roof near the chimney

Cooper Roofing
403-343-0393
RR 3 Lcd 1
Red Deer
AB

I had an issue with the roofing near the chimney, how there was a bit of a crack. I'm not sure about the specific industry terms, but there was basically some leaking. They ended up coming in and fixing it very quickly, and explained the process to me very well.

Jeff Marsh from Calgary
Jeff Marsh from Calgary

Remediation of a Residential Flat Roof

Before I get into the details, let me say that based on my experience with Cooper Roofing, I consider them to be a highly reputable organization that provides excellent customer service and does high quality work. A roofing inspection revealed that the flat roof segments on my Calgary home had been improperly constructed and required remediation. Being a both a repair and a relatively small job I was having trouble finding a contractor in Calgary both interested in and competent to take on the job. Hence when I saw a Red Deer based Cooper Roofing Ltd crew working on the flat roof of a commercial building in my neighborhood I stopped to talk to them. The crew foreman was friendly and after taking the time to listen to my story gave me a company card and said to give the office a call as he figured that they would be able to help me. Arrangements were made for an estimator to stop by and have a look the next time he was in the Calgary area. After a few calls back and forth, I received a quote and upon accepting it was put in touch with Chad Cooper to finalize the arrangments. I have to say that I was extremely impressed with Chad in that as the Commercial Division Manager he could have easily considered my small residential repair to be inconsequential from the overall perspective of his business but he didn't. He took the time (and I'm sure that it was more time than it was worth to him) to go over all aspects of the repair with me to ensure that it would proceed seemlessly. And it indeed did. The repair crew arrived on the day and time arranged. They were friendly yet professional, worked diligently and cleaned up completely after they were done. Although capping the repaired roof could have been completed immediately with some assumptions and estimates to finish up the job from Cooper's perspective, Chad suggested that it would be better done once installation of the exterior trim had been completed. So rather than just keep going and be done with my little job, Cooper simply billed me for the work done to date and patiently (despite delays with the other contractor) waited for the exterior trim to be finished. Once it was finally ready, one of their capping specialists, Darcy, was dispatched from Red Deer to accurately measure it up for the cap and then returned a couple of weeks later once that cap had been fabricated to finish the job. He too was extremely helpful, professional, and diligent in his work. Cooper Roofing Ltd is clearly an organization that really does cares about its customers and takes pride in its work and I recommend considering them for your next roofing project!