Living Water Pressure Wash Services - no longer in business

Builders
Wedgewood Drive NORTH YORK ON M2M 2H2
HomeStars  >  Builders in Toronto  >  Living Water Pressure Wash Services - no longer in business

Review for Living Water Pressure Wash Services - no longer in business

Wendy Davis
Wendy Davis

power washing to remove weeds and moss from interlocking brick driveway

We used this supplier and would like to warn others about their lack of professionalism and poor workmanship. They recommended a white sand that looked terrible...didn't look like any other job on the street. They offered to replace with darker sand...only did a partial replacement and it looked worse. When I complained, the owner threw his cell phone on my car when I complained. The owner was aggressive and threatened to put a "lien" on the home. We paid the bill as we didn't want to be hassled by having to go to small claims court over this dispute. We fixed the driveway ourselves. Hope to share our experience so other's won't make the mistake of using Living Waters.

Ms. Davis,

I am terribly grieved for the bad experience you had in the past with this company. I would like to apologize on behalf of Living Water to you. I hope that our sincere and humble apology may emend your opinion of this company.

More about Living Water Pressure Wash Services - no longer in business

WWW. LIVINGWATER-PWS. COM Under New Management, High Quality Services / Customer Satisfaction IS A Guarantee ! --Exterior Restoration --Paint Removal --Pools and Decks, Walkways and Driveways --General Power Wash - Parking Lots - Gum --Restaurant Kitchen, Equipment, Hoods