Habitat For Humanity Edmonton Restore - South

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
6909 - 76 Avenue Edmonton AB T6B 0A9
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Edmonton  >  Habitat For Humanity Edmonton Restore - South

Reviews for Habitat For Humanity Edmonton Restore - South

Steven Wiberg in Edmonton
Steven Wiberg in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Reno Products

We needed some tile for a new kitchen backsplash and when we went here they had a good selection of tiles but not very may that meet our criteria.

In the end we did find something that worked there and they had just enough for us to purchase for our home.

In the end it was a good trip because we saved about 50% on our tile.

Alison in Beaumont
Alison in Beaumont
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen counter top and backsplash

We were looking at re-doing our kitchen countertop with tiles instead of the laminate that was currently on. We went to many stores to price out tiles, and based on the costs that we found elsewhere, we figured we would have to push the project back quite a bit in order to save more up for what we wanted. Then I remembered my mom talking about ReStore. We went and took a look at what they had in stock. while we were there, we found enough boxes of a creamy white 12"x18" textured tile to do the counter tops. We also found while we were there, several sheets of smaller decorative tiles that matched the tile we had picked for the counter tops perfectly that we could use for a backsplash. All in all, we spent around $180 on tiles. WAY less than we would've been spending had we stuck to home depot or rona....Awesome find!

Terry in Edmonton
Terry in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Windows

I went in to buy some windows for my greenhouse and the staff knew where they were right away. They even helped me load them into my truck. I was in and out within 20 minutes. The staff were great and very helpful. I would highly recommend this company to others.

More about Habitat For Humanity Edmonton Restore - South

Habitat for Humanity Edmonton’s vision is a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live. Our mission is to mobilize volunteers and community partners in building affordable housing and promoting homeownership as a means to breaking the cycle of poverty. In order to cover the administrative costs ...