Home Depot The

kim in Mississauga
kim in Mississauga
1 review Welland, ON

Eavesdropping with downspouts

The worst I’ve ever dealt with in 30 years of home ownership. Customer service doesn’t exist. Warranty isn’t honoured. After 5 conversations between August 24th and September 27th, all I got was promised appointment would be made to fix warranty work. Today, October 5th I’m still waiting. NEVER again. In the future I’ll look for someone who does home repair/maintenance as a side job. I’m a female close to 60 but even if Home Depot told me not to climb a ladder I just my have to. Warranty should be an option, or funds equivalent should be returned.

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Roofing Products

Roofing products are over priced compared to there competitors and product condition is sub par as bundles are usually torn open , also most color choices are unavailable , shipping usually takes a wile as well .

nichole paradis from Niagara Falls
nichole paradis from Niagara Falls
3 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

flooring

We purchased wood flooring for our home.The employee was very helpful,and kind. I like going there, because they are so helpful,and take the time to help you.I also very rarely have to walk around trying to find help.

Second/Vine
Second/Vine
1 review Beamsville, ON

putting in new bathroom

Went in the store to look for bathroom vanity and crown molding. talked to two different men and both gave us tons of information and we didn't even spend any money with them yet. very helpful staff the store is in Niagara falls and we live in Vineland are we are going back there tonight to buy just because of the service we got that day.

Garage Door Replacement

We ordered our Colopy Garage door from our local Home Depot after reviewing various doors at the 2008 Home Show. We waited until they had a 25% off special on doors. Home Depot arranged the installer, everything went smooth, on time and no surprises. Our neighbours have been asking what type of door we have as it made a big difference in the appearance of our home.

Brianna Smith
Brianna Smith
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Carpet

They were helpful and patient with the choosing of the carpet. The installer was friendly and completed the job in a timely manner. They called after to see if I was satisfied with their service.