Home Depot Tool Rental

Building Supplies and Hardware
390 Shawville Boulevard SE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Calgary  >  Home Depot Tool Rental

Reviews for Home Depot Tool Rental

HanDMom
HanDMom

drill package

I purchased a drill and driver set that I needed for a project. I also needed new batteries for the tools I had at home. In this package i received a charger and two new batteries. The cost of the package was only a few dollars more than just the batteries! I also received a circular saw as a bonus! Great salesmanship to make sure I got the best deal.

Evergreen
Evergreen
7 reviews Priddis, AB

Auger for Post Holes

We rented a power auger for drilling fence hole posts. The first one we rented was broken and kicked back, injuring my partner. We returned it to Home Depot and they removed it for service and provided us with another one and extended our time for the rental. Happy with how they handled the situation, unfortunately I think they need to check over ALL of their rental equipment before renting it out. It caused an injury and wasted our time.

Tara from Calgary
Tara from Calgary

Renting a tile cutter

I have never tiled before so had no idea what I needed. The staff at the Tool Rental location were amazing. They made sure I had everything I needed and knew exactly how to use it. They helped me get it in my car and were happy to help when I ran into problems.

CalgaryHomeOwner
CalgaryHomeOwner
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

Rented Tall Ladder

I needed a tall ladder for my 2 storey house for a paint job. And HD Tool Rental here in the SW was very well stocked vs other places, and prices where reasonable and staff knowledgeable.

Tip is, keep inmy that on weekends, the close early, so keep your 24 hour return in check. My 24 hour was due on Sunday 10pm, but when i arrived at 9:30pm, the store was closed and had to come back early AM Monday... this part was a drag.