Home Depot The

Paul in Oshawa
Paul in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Fride

After having the fridge for two months we received a notice about the energy star rating not being correct. Contacted the store and they had no information and could not offer any help and was told to contact the manufacter. Being that they were the ones to take my money I expected more help from them and will remember the lack of service next time appliances are needed.

Hammer in Lindsay
Hammer in Lindsay
1 review Bobcaygeon, ON

window dressing

Tried to get in-home estimate for window dressing, 1st contractor would not come due to distance (50km North of Oshawa store),the 2nd one who came(after 1 or 2 cancellations)wouldn't even bother to show samples that were in her car until I asked her. She just measured, made suggestions and basically gave me a 'take it or leave it' quote. No optional offer of something that would fit my budget. When we declined, she tried to bill us $60 for trip fee.