Home Depot The

Building Supplies and Hardware
2555 Bristol Circle Oakville ON

Reviews for Home Depot The

Stove and Hood range

I went in and dealt with Magdy again, he is great and fast. He got me the best price on both items and just fun to deal with. I had a problem with the stove (too big my fault) But I called the number they provided and it was dealt with quickly, I then had to go into the store again to arrange for another stove..I dealt with Anne...again great service. She arranged same day pick up and drop off for my appliances..which is great because who has time to stay at home.

Washer

I hate shopping for appliances all the warranties are different and running back and forth trying to remember what you seen at this machine and that machine. BUT the guy at home depot made it hilarious..I was there early in the morning nice and quiet. I was looking around and the guy on duty(name escapes me) was great he spent over an hour yelling back and forth comparing machines and then he sat and went through the internet trying to find sales on that machine so that I can save money he wouldn't give up. He saved me 150$ plus shipping cost ...