Whitechurch Construction Ltd. has performed the restoration of the Former 'Bank of Upper Canada' building (1863), at 46 West Street in Goderich, Ontario.
Following the F3 Tornado of August 21, 2011 and subsequent water damage; the interior and exterior restoration of this Georgian red brick building will be set for another 150 years of good life due to the professional skills and fine craftsmanship of the Whitechurch Construction team. Their dedication and attention to details has been much appreciated by owners Wayne Lyons and Jim Mulhern as well as project manager Heather Lyons. Anticipated return of Lyons & Mulhern Insurance Brokers Ltd and Upper Canada Suites & Apts. to their building in the heart of Historic Downtown - is targeted for August 2012. For more information on trades and suppliers contact Heather Lyons. Follow 46 West Street and the West Street District in Goderich at www.buildingstories.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Google Goderich for more details on the ongoing Revitalization of Historic Downtown Goderich (founded 1827).