Urbandale Construction Limited

Bridlewood  in Ottawa
Bridlewood in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Home

7 years later after move in we are still finding problems with the original work. Problems that aren't immediately apparent but now well outside the warranty. Like my ensuite bathtub shower nozzle is leaking. Which we barely use so did not become apparent until I was washing something in the bathtub and using the nozzle for an extended period of time. Now I have a puddle in the downstairs. And of course there was no access panel put in the side of the tiled bathtub.

浮云 in Ottawa
浮云 in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Single House

Honestly they are trying to do a good job, but I just can't believe the quality at the final delivery. My most three concerns had never heard back from them. This is my first new build house, my wife and I will never purchase another new build house.
1. There is a broken windows and the staff still had no idea when they could fix it.
2. My venting is completed useless. One of the equipment had missing a power cord.
3. The cabinet is not built at the right angle, it completely ruined the kitchen after we place our fridge in.

Dear Urbandale Customer. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We value customer input, and we would like to better understand your concerns. Please contact our Warranty Department at warranty@urbandale.com. Thank you. Urbandale Construction.

Single home in Ottawa

Literally everything went wrong with my home purchase.
100% of the construction changes were done wrong/forgotten.
How can you charge someone $10000 for a 9' basement and then forget about it?! Or put a window on the wrong side of the house? Or get a window size wrong? And so on and so forth...
Each time any construction mistakes were brought up we were ignored. Some issues were addressed but without informing us or even acknowledging anything.
If you have a chance, go with a smaller company and don't waste your time. Urbandale is a joke. And what's worse - you'll be ignored throughout the entire process.

Dear Urbandale Customer. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We value customer input, however, we would like to better understand your concerns. Please contact our Warranty Department at warranty@urbandale.com. Thank you. Urbandale Construction.

Terance in Toronto
Terance in Toronto

Beautiful home!

Very happy with our beautiful home. 2 months occupied and the process and result have both been great. Love our new home and very happy we chose urbandale. Great value too!

Thank you for the positive review. We are thrilled that you love your new Urbandale home!

Usher 10 in Ottawa
Usher 10 in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Urbandale sucks

I must confess that this is rather disheartening. We own another property in town with another builder that we purchased two years prior to this one and whenever there has been any issue, the builder Tartan responds and fixes the issue despite the property being outside of the warranty.
Unfortunately our experience with Urbandale has been not so customer friendly. My husband has been trying to get a hold of you guys for some time now and no response and now that we reach you to express our concern with the property you build that is NOT even 3 years old yet, this is the reply we get.

Thank you for your feedback. Our Warranty Service Department would be glad to review your concerns. Please contact them at warranty@urbandale.com providing them with the details. We look forward to hearing from you.

dont purchase at urbandale

horrible quality. the sub contractors it hired to build the house are the worst in town (coz they are cheapest). i mean window, kitchen, roof, grass, anything you can think of and cannt get at its own design center. trust me, dont buy from them at all. yes, u might say no one is good since they control tarion and they are monopoly. but with its price, not worth it.

We are sorry to read that we have not met your expectations. We would kindly ask that you contact our warranty department at warranty@urbandale.com if you have warranted items that require our attention. Thank you. Urbandale Construction.

Townhomes

I was blown away with Urbandale's new townhome lineup. From the sharp exteriors to the quality finishes evident throughout the interior, my husband and I are thrilled with our purchase. The sales staff made it easy for us to find our dream home and we were very happy to learn that we could do so without adding a million costly upgrades!! Urbandale is an easy choice.

Thank you for the positive review!

Bungalow Purchaser

Having purchased a number of new homes over the years, I am happy to say that buying an Urbandale single family home in Riverside South was one of the best experiences I have ever had. The sales staff were exceptional. They listened to my vision of what my home should be. They helped me realize my dream home. The construction site and after sales service were wonderfully accommodating and went above and beyond.
I would recommend an Urbandale purchase to anyone considering buying a new home in the Ottawa area.
I am happy and proud to say I live in an Urbandale home!

Thank you for the positive review! We are thrilled to know you love your new Urbandale home!

pedro in Ottawa
pedro in Ottawa

Urbandale Bridlewood

Terrible quality homes, the warranty is a non effective. My windows imploded with the cold weather, I have an engineers report indicating poor quality materials were used and that the workmanship was inadequate protect against the home setting. I also had a plumbing problem that required major rework. Do not believe for one second that this builder will take care of you after they cash your cheque

Dear Homeowner, a full review is being conducted by our Warranty Department regarding the issues you have recently experienced concerning your windows. If you have any further questions or concerns, we would kindly ask that you contact our Warranty Department directly at warranty@urbandale.com.

Urbandale Construction

More about Urbandale Construction Limited

Urbandale Construction is a family-run business with over 35 years experience building high quality homes in Ottawa. Our experience, expertise and integrity shines in every aspect of the home building process. We utilize state-of-the-art building practices that are the result of thorough research. The industry awards and recognition we’ve received ...
Looking for Builders pros in Ottawa?