Ampt Over Electric

Ampt Over Electric

best of 2016 winnerbest of 2016winner

Reviews for Ampt Over Electric

Install ceiling fan (cathedral ceiling) and 3 new pot lights

Selected Jorden of Ampt Over to do this job based on prior reviews, competitive quote and first rate communication with him. He arrived as scheduled and completed the task very cleanly and efficiently. The new installations look great. We would definitely contact Jorden for any future electrical needs and highly recommend him.

Katrine in Calgary
Katrine in Calgary
1 review , ON

Great to deal with.

I would highly recommend Ampt Over for electrical work. Jorden was great to deal with. He was easy to reach and was able to fit in our kitchen renovation schedule with minimal effort. He knew the electrical code and was able to find room on our panel so that we didn't need to have an expensive panel upgrade. He was on time for the work and worked quickly and efficiently. We passed our electrical inspection by the city with no hassles.

Electrical

Service within 24 hrs & showed up early .found problem right away and fixed it .very professional and friendly .will be hiring him for future work and highly recommend him.

Colin in Calgary
Colin in Calgary

Kitchen update & addition of garage plugs

Jorden is great! he was prompt, efficient, & friendly. We are renovating our kitchen in a 30 yr old house. some of the plugs weren't working and needed to be fixed. We also found loose wires in the ceiling which he converted into pendant lights for us! I do a lot of wood working in the garage and Jorden was able to run a 240 and a couple of extra plugs to the garage so I stop tripping the breakers on the old lines. and all this for a very reasonable rate. I would strongly recommend Ampt Over Electric for any residential job. We will be using him for anything else that comes up! Thank you Jorden.

Susan  in Calgary
Susan in Calgary

residential electrical

What a pleasure dealing with AMPT Electrical!
Outstanding customer service. Calls were promptly answered, appoinments were right on time.
Professional, as well as personable, AND reasonable pricing.
We highly recommend AMPT!
Susan & Mike

Gene in Calgary
Gene in Calgary

Electrical services

I was fortunate to have been provided with the contact info for Jorden, the owner of AMPT OVER ELECTRIC. He provided several services for me at different times over the past two years, including installation of lighting fixtures and, most recently, installation of a wired doorbell and doorbell camera. He also has provided advice to me on the phone about some minor electrical issues I was having with no charge. He is extremely knowledgeable, with rapid friendly service and very fair prices. I would recommend him for all your electrical needs.

vikas in Calgary
vikas in Calgary

Electrical work

I need some electrical work at my home. Jordan was very professional, he answered all my questions . Pricing was reasonable, Very happy with his work, will definitely recommend this company.

Home repair

Thank you Jorden for going Above and beyond to get my garburator installed and my tv cabling done. You were a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be recommending your services

Electrical

I am a maintenance manager at a hotel. I have been using them for 2 1/2 years on various projects. I wouldn’t think of calling anyone else. Clean work. Always done to code.

More about Ampt Over Electric

We are a Calgary based company dedicated to providing exceptional electrical supply and installation services for residential and commercial projects. Our company prides itself in the quality of our work, which sets us apart from the competition. Attention to detail and dedication to delivering on-time, cost-efficient services are qualities our company maintains.
We work with our customers throughout the project to ensure there is a full compliance with the applicable specifications and ensure quality control. Our team of experienced electricians exude superior workmanship and troubleshooting capabilities, which enables our company to reduce its labour costs and pass those savings on to our customers.
There is a great deal of competition in the building industry. Our customers are constantly looking for new ways to cut costs and improve the quality of their finished product. We are seeking the opportunity to provide you with quotations for any project your company is undertaking, in the hopes that we can be a contributing factor towards those ends.
Providing exemplary electrical services in both residential and commercial capacities in Calgary and Okotoks is Ampt Over Electric’s priority. With over 15 years experience, AMPT Over Electric has seen the evolution of electrical technology and has paralleled this growth to provide the most innovative technology to each and every client. It is our priority to provide a detailed quote ensuring that you understand the electrical work and expenses prior to beginning your project. It is our guarantee that you will always be aware of costs and never surprised by unexpected charges on your invoice. The quality and safety of our work is paramount so we only employ qualified and licensed technicians.
You can depend on our licensed, courteous and professional team of master electricians for all of your residential and commercial electrical needs. Our Calgary Electricians specialize in rewiring older homes to meet today’s technological requirements, and we’re also available for a full home energy saver inspection – where we recommend the best ways to cut back your energy consumption and save money on your very next electric bill!

Electricians
Master Electricians Free Estimates Same Day Service 24/7 Emergency Service Fully Insured Bonded Over 16 Years of Experience Honest Reliable Service Member of Electrical Contractors Association
Appliance Installation Calgary Aluminum Wiring Replacement Circuit Breakers Calgary Electrical Outlets Electrical Switches Energy Efficiency Packages Home Electrical Packages Panel Upgrades Calgary Panel Installation Calgary Smoke Detectors Carbon Monoxide Detectors Surge Protection Calgary Electrical Safety Inspections Electrical Inspections Calgary Emergency Electricians Lighting Upgrades Calgary Lighting Additions Kitchen Lighting Calgary Security Lighting Calgary Track Lighting Calgary
2006