Ampt Over Electric

Ampt Over Electric

Reviews for Ampt Over Electric

Kenny
Kenny

GFCI outlet, ceiling light installation and diagnostic of wiring

Jorden was very professional and friendly. We initially got in touch with him to repair faulty switches, timer, wall plugs, towel warmer and to install a ceiling light. He took his time to diagnose over text/phone and provided a clear breakdown of their rate and what service the rate includes. Not only he was able to complete all the tasks in a timely manner, he also identified/fixed additional unsafe wiring that were done at the house which we were not aware of. I would highly recommend getting in touch with these guys for your electrical projects. Jorden is very punctual which I really appreciate.

Thanks for your help Jorden, I will definitely be in touch again if I need additional work done.

Note: The cost shown includes mobilization/travel, multiple visits as well as supplies.

Thanks Kenny! It's always so nice working for such nice people!! We really appreciate your review :)

CS from Calgary
CS from Calgary

External and internal electrical jobs

Jorden was professional in every sense. I called him after reading reviews on different websites. We discussed the job by phone and then emailed him pictures of the problem areas (external cables, and broken pot light fixtures) to which he provided an obligation free quote. Jorden was punctual to the minute (in fact early), so pleasant to chat to, provided excellent explanations of what he was going to do, completed the job promptly and neatly, and completed the service as stated, keeping to the quote provided. Very impressed.

Juan Campos
Juan Campos
3 reviews CALGARY, AB

Office Outlet Installation

I needed an outlet installation on short notice on a weekend without leaving too much of a mark on my walls, Jordan more than delivered! He installed the outlets just the way I want them now, promptly and with minimal impact to my office. I would recommend them to anybody for any electrical needs.

Install ceiling fan (cathedral ceiling) and 3 new pot lights

Selected Jorden of Ampt Over to do this job based on prior reviews, competitive quote and first rate communication with him. He arrived as scheduled and completed the task very cleanly and efficiently. The new installations look great. We would definitely contact Jorden for any future electrical needs and highly recommend him.

Katrine in Calgary
Katrine in Calgary
3 reviews , ON

Great to deal with.

I would highly recommend Ampt Over for electrical work. Jorden was great to deal with. He was easy to reach and was able to fit in our kitchen renovation schedule with minimal effort. He knew the electrical code and was able to find room on our panel so that we didn't need to have an expensive panel upgrade. He was on time for the work and worked quickly and efficiently. We passed our electrical inspection by the city with no hassles.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Electrical

Service within 24 hrs & showed up early .found problem right away and fixed it .very professional and friendly .will be hiring him for future work and highly recommend him.

Colin in Calgary
Colin in Calgary

Kitchen update & addition of garage plugs

Jorden is great! he was prompt, efficient, & friendly. We are renovating our kitchen in a 30 yr old house. some of the plugs weren't working and needed to be fixed. We also found loose wires in the ceiling which he converted into pendant lights for us! I do a lot of wood working in the garage and Jorden was able to run a 240 and a couple of extra plugs to the garage so I stop tripping the breakers on the old lines. and all this for a very reasonable rate. I would strongly recommend Ampt Over Electric for any residential job. We will be using him for anything else that comes up! Thank you Jorden.

Susan  in Calgary
Susan in Calgary

residential electrical

What a pleasure dealing with AMPT Electrical!
Outstanding customer service. Calls were promptly answered, appoinments were right on time.
Professional, as well as personable, AND reasonable pricing.
We highly recommend AMPT!
Susan & Mike

Gene in Calgary
Gene in Calgary

Electrical services

I was fortunate to have been provided with the contact info for Jorden, the owner of AMPT OVER ELECTRIC. He provided several services for me at different times over the past two years, including installation of lighting fixtures and, most recently, installation of a wired doorbell and doorbell camera. He also has provided advice to me on the phone about some minor electrical issues I was having with no charge. He is extremely knowledgeable, with rapid friendly service and very fair prices. I would recommend him for all your electrical needs.

vikas in Calgary
vikas in Calgary

Electrical work

I need some electrical work at my home. Jordan was very professional, he answered all my questions . Pricing was reasonable, Very happy with his work, will definitely recommend this company.

More about Ampt Over Electric

We are a Calgary based company dedicated to providing exceptional electrical supply and installation services for residential and commercial projects. Our company prides itself in the quality of our work, which sets us apart from the competition. Attention to detail and dedication to delivering on-time, cost-efficient services are qualities our ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?