R E Ringwald Design Build

Virginia from Aurora
Virginia from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement renovation

The work was never completed . I was told it would take 6 weeks. It has been three years now. Thw work that was done is a mess and needs to be redone. They promised to repay the money I paid them to complete the job so I could hire someone else to come. They have not done that nor have they offered to complete the job or fix the mess I am left with. I have now had to hire a collection agency to try to recoup some of the money. It is sad as I feel I was taken advantage of and trusted them.