Randall's Paint Warehouse

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1860 Bank Street Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Nepean  >  Randall's Paint Warehouse

Reviews for Randall's Paint Warehouse

Randall's Paint Warehouse
613-742-6366
1860 Bank Street
Ottawa

I went into randals with sesame idea of what I wanted and what I was looking for for my walls. I didn't know the type of paint I wanted or what would go well with each other. The sales staff were very helpful. The took the time to explain the different kinds of finishes and what would complement the colors I had chosen.
Their help was very much appreciated and I am very happy with the way everything has turned out

evelyn in Nepean
evelyn in Nepean
4 reviews Nepean, ON

Window treatments

Corteos and helpful staff. Installation was done on schedule and the installers were polite and very tidy. Very satisfied with the blinds and they have stood up well. The painting and staining products were of good quality and the staff was helpful