Michaels Of Canada

yvonne in Richmond
yvonne in Richmond
5 reviews Richmond, BC

Wedding

I found lots of small stuff that I need for my wedding from Michaels! I made my own wedding favors and I got some ribbons there...also I brought most of my decoration (i.e. small rocks, vase, etc) from there. I am amazed how much you can find and I love it that they are growing their selections. I specifically like it when they have promotions all the time - 50% off one regular priced item. It is a huge savings for me...and I signed up for their newsletter so I gets updates frequently as well!!