Michaels Arts & Crafts

Alice from Vancouver
Alice from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Haunted House

I went to Michaels to pick up materials to build a small yard haunted house for this coming Halloween. I found the staff to be extremely helpful in helping me find what I was looking for and they already had a few Halloween products in stock, which was really useful. I will definitely return to the store to stock up on more Sculpey, clay and other products.

jamie from Vancouver
jamie from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

party stuff

There are useful stuff for parties, events, and around the kitchen. Some things are more expensive but it's because it's very specific to different events (like kids parties and such).

Tobi in Vancouver
Tobi in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

circle cutter

I was trying find a circle cutter but cannot decide which one I should buy so I asked one of the staff to know which circle cutter is good. The staff was friendly and informative about the product and I ended up buying the one that she mentioned.