Terpstra Carpentry Inc

Terpstra Carpentry Inc

Review for Terpstra Carpentry Inc

Private User reviews West Kelowna, BC

MY WORST NIGHTMARE

This outfit was a complete disaster from the start, everything was extra after we decided on a price, you guest it it was extra. I have built my own home many times over the last 30 years I have had very little problems with contractors until I met up with this outfit, my advise to you is take your money and run as fast as you can and SAVE yourself a lot of grief, or just ask around the county about Terpstra carpentry or better still he at the moment is working on a project in Wapoos I hope this will help future clients make the right decision. Or hire a good lawyer.