360 Roof (a Division Of Star-Delta)

866 Darwin Drive Pickering ON L1X 1M3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  360 Roof (a Division Of Star-Delta)

Reviews for 360 Roof (a Division Of Star-Delta)

Raph in East York
Raph in East York
3 reviews Pickering, ON

New roof

Keith responded quickly to my questions, gave me a very reasonable quote and was able to get his team to complete the job in one day. Very happy with the results, and would highly recommend their company.

It was a pleasure working for you Raphael. Thank you for your review.

Roof repair

Based on a friends recommendation of his work I asked Keith to give me a quote on my newer but leaking roof. He came by and in the course of looking at the roof told me that he was absolutely certain what the issue was ( a shingle needed trimming by the vent ). He sent his worker up a ladder and and three minutes later it was done. I asked what he'd charge for that ( foolishly thinking he'd say "shucks mam it's on the house" in which case I'd happily refer him in the future. It was $ 200 for a few minutes work . I paid. Three days later when the roof leaked again I contacted him. He told me that he hadn't guaranteed the repair. That was it. Based on his standards of business. I'd be cautious.

Joel from Toronto
Joel from Toronto

Re shingle,skylights,fascia

We found Keith easy to communicate, very professional, and he responded quickly to Emails and phone calls. He was extremely helpful in solving a flooding issue that no one else was able to. We have replaced 3 roofs over the years and this has been our first positive experience with a roofer...ever! His crew were efficient, tidy and respectful of the property. His work was of the highest quality...above our expectations. We would highly recommend Star-Delta to anyone! Thanks Keith for a job well done!!!

Riverdale Homeowner from Toronto
Riverdale Homeowner from Toronto

three roofing projects over 9 years

Keith and his crews have done three different roofing jobs for me in the past nine years. They have installed and replaced skylights, replaced a flat roof and stripped and replaced shingled roofs on the house, garage and shed. The pricing has always been fair, the work has stood up well over time, and the crews have always been respectful of my property and left it clean and free of debris. Keith provides accurate timelines for work completion and the workers always arrived on time. Keith is easily accessible by phone or email. I have recommended Star-Delta to neighbours and friends, and those who have hired them have also been really pleased with the work and price.

Fred Y from Richmond Hill
Fred Y from Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Re-shingle sloped roof

Keith Twynam's Star-Delta Roofing company failed to honor written warranty for defective installation and/or material for the exterior bathroom vent.
We had Keith Twynam's company replaced and installed new shingles on our sloped roof on May 25, 2013. In the summer of 2014, we discovered that some nails are missing from the new exterior bathroom vent that was installed. The vent is popping up and a significant gap can be seen, which may trap water and ice, causing property damages. The flashing of the roof was loose, and one piece of shingle was found laying on the ground. Numerous emails with pictures were sent to Keith Twynam since early August 2014, with no response weeks over weeks. Finally called Keith on his cell phone, he had promised to have serviceman come over to perform warranty work mid Sep. We waited for that whole week (Sep 14-20, 3014), nobody showed. I called Keith again and he once again promised to have someone there Sep 22, 2014. The day came by and again nobody showed. I called Keith's cell and left a voice message for callback in the afternoon of Sep 22, 2014 and did not receive a callback. On Sep 23, 2014, I attempted to reach Keith again on his cell 3 times, but he did not answer and evaded calls. I have proceeded with filing an official complaint with the BBB for failing to honor warranty work and evading calls. AFter complaint was filed, recived an email back from Keith Twynam with nothing but excuses. Warranty work still not carried out over 1 month later and he didn't seem to care. Avoid this company at all costs!!! He takes your money and you will never see him (them) again.

Andrea from East York
Andrea from East York
8 reviews East York, ON

House Roof

Star-Delta was recommended to us by our Designer - Peter Brooks of BedfordBrooks Design - with whom we had worked for many months on extensive renovations and updates within our newly purchased home.

I contacted Keith and arranged for a 2-fold quote for the roof on our home. The extension on the back of our home was in need of re-roofing - the shingles were visibly tired....we could see that; the remainder of the house is flat-roofed and given that we are not able to see the condition of the flat roof - I asked Keith to take a walk on top while he was here and tell us what the condition of that portion of the roof was like. We did have a home inspection done prior to the purchase and were told that we had 5-7 years of life left on the flat roof.

I am so glad I asked Keith for his opinion on the flat roof portion of the house; as it turned out - that portion of the roofing was in greater need of replacement than the shingled portion of the extension.

What sold me with Keith was his willingness to 'teach' me/us about flat roofs (our first flat roof - we now nothing about them). He explained - in language that I understood - the workings of a flat roof. I learned that we were 'maxed' out with 4+ layers of roofing on our house (flat roof) and the implications of having all of that weight on top. We did have sagging and as a result 'ponding' on top of our house!

His knowledge of the houses in our community...how they were built and historically the materials that were used in re-roofing flat roofs was impressive and put me at ease. I wanted someone that understood 'old' houses and their structures.

Keith was honest and it was apparent very knowledgeable! He told us in detail what the work would entail, the costs associated and the length of time it would take.

We decided we wanted Star-Delta - Keith and his crew - to be the guys to do the job for us!

Keith gave us an approximate start date for the work; I was expecting - given the nature of the business and it being at the mercy of the elements - for the job to start after his projected start date. To our delight, Keith and his crew were able to start the job earlier than his projected start date.

The work started - with dumpster in place - on a Wednesday morning and by Thursday evening, the dumpster was gone...the work complete....and the property was left with no evidence that anyone had been here. It was immaculate!!!

Keith and his crew arrived bright and early and worked late; the crew was delightful and happy - which I attribute to their relationship with Keith and his appreciation of each member of his crew - and their ability to work together like well oiled machine - each knowing precisely what the other is doing.

Our roof did present with some unexpected challenges all of which were dealt with professionally and honestly in a timely manner and beyond our expectation. (I might mention with no additional cost to us)

Michael and I are delighted with the work on our roof; we are thankful for Keith and his crew and their deligence, determination and hard work. We expect that we will not have roofing needs for many, many years yet Keith also does window installations and eaves troughs....both of which are on our 'to-do' list and when the time comes - we will be contacting Keith without hesitation to handle that job for us!

Thank you, Keith....for everything :)

Andrea & Michael

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Shingles and Siding

Received several quotes on the job, Start Delta came in towards the middle. Keith was very courteous, honest and genuinely interested in the job and my concerns. In the end, the work was executed flawlessly and we are very happy with the job. At least 4 neighbours have asked for quotes being so impressed with the job.

steve from Toronto
steve from Toronto

garage roof

We brought in a number of companies to quote on our garage roof, including Keith. Wasn't necessarily the cheapest, but honest, accurate quote, and delivered the job on time. Hard to ask for more than that.

Brought Keith back in for more jobs.

Les in Toronto
Les in Toronto

Roofing / siding

We have been very happy with all the services Star-Delta has provided us. We had a steep pitched roof stripped, reshingled and trofts replaced at one residence aprox 15 yrs ago and we were extremely impressed with all aspects of the job. We recently moved and when we needed our siding addressed, Star delta stepped up to the plate and did a fantastic job. The quality of workmanship is remarkable, the design was fantastic in maintaining the original architecture of the house and the cost was well within our expectations. On both jobs, the site was always left clean and the crew were pleasant and professional in their specialized trades. We have recommended this company to friends and family in the past and we will continue to endorse Star Delta for the reasons I have outlined. Thanks for all your hard work Keith and Jack.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

ROOF REPLACEMENT

I recently hired Star Delta Roofing . I received 3 estimates. Star Delta was not the lowest price but it was competitive.I decided to use Star Delta after meeting with the owner Keith. I was quite impressed with his overall knowledge of the job. He is soft spoken and very easy going. Keith spent the time with me explaining the options and various products available including upgraded shingles. Once we decided on the shingles and exactly what was to be done Keith scheduled the work to start in 7 days.
Keith called the night before and said he would be there in the morning. The next morning Keith showed up with his crew.
They had plywood and tarps to collect the debris. They cleaned up at the end of the day. The next day the job was completed. The roof looks great and Keith and his crew were fantastic. I will recommend them to others.

More about 360 Roof (a Division Of Star-Delta)

Roofing & aluminum & vinyl siding contractor