360 Roof

mknight.line from Vaughan
mknight.line from Vaughan
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Best of the Best!

Quite simply, Keith & his team are true professionals. I know these are just words, but Keith & his team had to first undo the truly shoddy work from another roofing company who had to be fired part-way and Keith & his team did this swiftly & professionally in a fraction of the time! There is truly No Comparison between Keith and Shaun & his team at home doctor GTA who had to be fired. If we're here long enough to outlive this roof, Keith & his team will be the only ones we call.

Traver
Traver
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roofing job

Keith was very professional in timely responding with a quote. He did the job within the timeframe he had promised and at reasonable cost. His crew came in and completed entire job within a day and with no damage to my bushes or refuse left.

Amazing job and would recommend him any day

Thank you Taver, I'm happy you are plesased with the job and making it a pleasure to work for you. Keith

Front porch roof

Got 5 estimates. One was slightly lower but I took a liking to Keith. The weather was dicey on the scheduled date so the work was postponed by a day. They showed up on time, did nice work, cleaned up the yard, and left. No complaints.

Thank you for your review. The whole process was smooth and it was a pleasure working for you. Keith

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Great work on our roof and aluminum

We hired 360 Roof last year to redo our roof. They did a great job, so we hired them again this year to replace our aluminum. We are very happy with the end product, Keith and his team are great to deal with and prices were very reasonable as well. Overall we are very satisfied with the end product and would definitely recommend them for anyone looking to have any work done on their roof.

Thank you Jamie for your review. We are very happy with the outcome and it was a pleasure to work for you.

sps1 in Toronto
sps1 in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Eavestrough renovation

The consultation over the problem was unhurried, and the proposed remediation was carefully explained. The project was well executed, and we are very satisfied by the result. The owner of the company was a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Roof repair and eaves

Keith did a great job fixing our very old garage roof and replacing eaves on the garage and house. He worked quickly and it came out so well.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Reshingle a roof

Showed up on time and completed the work on time to my satisfaction. The crew was neat and tidy.

We put a high value on time and customer satisfaction. Thank you for your review.

Audrey in Toronto
Audrey in Toronto

Flat Roof on Semi-Detached Home

This is the second time I have used 360 Roof and I am most impressed. Part of my roof became loose during a wind storm. Called Keith, he arrived next day and temporarily fixed it. He provided a quote, a date was scheduled, his crew arrived on time and cleanup was excellent.
I would highly recommend.

It was a pleasure working for you again Audrey. Thank you for the complimentary review. Keith

Greg F in Mississauga
Greg F in Mississauga

Flat roof over basement extension (under front porch)

Keith and his team were great - they took the time to get the details right and were polite, tidy, etc (all what one would want around home). I also very much appreciated Keith's advice regarding materials, flashing and detailing tricky areas like around a doorway onto the roof.

Thanks Greg, always enjoy working with knowledgable home owners. Cheers

Mimmo
Mimmo

New Roof

Keith did no let my mom down when she needed a new roof for her solarium room. He was very fast and professional. He recommended the proper materials and built the roof to better than building code. My mom who can be very picky was completely satisfied with the new roof. The price was also very reasonable. I definitely recommend 360Roof to anyone needing a new roof

Hi Mimmo, Thanks for the positive review. It was a pleasure working for you and your mother.

More about 360 Roof