Builders
Kimberley Homes

Reviews for Kimberley Homes

New Home Build

We came across the online listing for the Intrigue in Salisbury Village and were immediately drawn to the modern and spacious design. Specifically, we were looking for large windows, open concept, high ceilings, and well-designed floor plan that was both practical and spacious. While browsing the Kimberley Homes website, we were thrilled to see that they were building modern homes in Sherwood Park that included everything we were looking for! After reading fantastic reviews of the company from several websites, we decided to visit the Emerald showhome in Sherwood Park to see what the company had to offer, and were blown away by the beautiful design and workmanship. Desiree provided us with so much information and helped us make the best possible decisions by understanding our needs, sharing great ideas, and collaborating with us to create a custom floor plan. In addition, her willingness to accommodate our schedules alleviated a lot of stress and minimized delays in the building process.

Overall, these experiences made us feel confident in our decision to build with Kimberley Homes.

Home Build

I was ready to downsize. Weeks were spent looking at locations to find one that was urban, yet had strong ties to nature and more open spaces. I then reviewed floorplans of the builders active in my preferred subdivision, to find flow and functionality. I paid visits to show homes. I wanted efficiencies in the design of the mechanicals first. I had seen too many basements that were difficult to develop because of careless placement of an electrical panel or plumbing stack. I also wanted to see how each home was put together. After the bones were looked at the pretty stuff was admired. Once deciding on a model, I wanted to make minor architectural and decorative changes to the floor plan. All this was important to ultimately take the leap and buy a place. If I had not been able to take any of the previous steps, I would have chosen another builder or another subdivision. There was not a deadline.
During the build, when issues or concerns arose I was able to tour the home with the superintendent and resolve them. The sub trades and suppliers were equally flexible, so that in the end, I felt I had created my home.

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that Kimberley Homes was able to meet your needs and create a home that fit your expectations.

Trent in Edmonton
Trent in Edmonton
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

New home build in Salisbury Village

The sales team of Kim N and Des E were incredible. From start to finish, they listened! Thank you ladies and we will have already recommended a few of our friends to come and see you! We love our custom built home in a stunning community. We are making memories!

Thank you for your review Trent! We are glad to hear you had a great experience and are enjoying your new home and community!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

The best custom home building experience

Hard to put into words how special this experience was for us. This is our 4th new home and in our experience none of the other 3 builders we’ve used in the past hold a candle to Kimberley Homes. Their unbelievable alignment from Design, to helping us to make a purchasing decision, right through construction, service and beyond is nothing short of amazing. Their entire team is so collectively dedicated to make the experience of building a custom home easy and enjoyable is truly amazing. Would highly recommend Kimberley. This is a company that truly cares about their customers and their community.

Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing us to build your 4th new home! It's great to hear that our teams were all in alignment for you throughout the process, that the process was easy for you, and you felt cared for! Our mission is to provide home building experiences that are second to none...thank you for letting us know we're getting it right.

Shawn Brown in Edmonton
Shawn Brown in Edmonton

Amazing Sales Professional

My wife and I started the journey of looking for a new home many months ago. One of our first stops was at a Kimberley show home. We met the Sales Professional Amanda, and were instantly impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. And on top of it, her overall demeanor. What we thought was going to be a relatively quick and easy process, ended up being a journey of epic proportion. But at each step of the way Amanda could not have been more understanding, professional, or courteous. I am sure many sales people would have become frustrated and given up on us long ago. But she didn't. And never once made us feel bad for what we seemingly ended up putting her through. Benchmarked against a lot in the home building industry, and sales professionals in general, she is at the absolute top. We could not recommend anyone higher. In addition, Kimberley are building simply beautiful homes.

Thank you so much for this review Shawn. We are definitely excited to hear about how Amanda helped you in your search for a new home, and happy to know that you had a wonderful experience.

Lita in Toronto
Lita in Toronto

Bought a Spec

We are proud owners if our Kimberly Home. As our 2 year anniversary date is quickly approaching, naturally I thought a review to future customers would be useful.

We moved here from Manitoba and were on the hunt. We were looking for several weeks exhausted and frustrated, second guessing our decision to move. New city, new people, new jobs, schools etc.

We fell in love with Keswick on the River and met Amie Brown. I remember it was a very busy day in that show home and she immediately took the time to welcome us and listen to our needs. She was so sincere and compassionate. I remember she even said she was building a Kimberly herself in the area which really solidified our decision to go with this company. If she was building one as well how could you go wrong!

We have a had a couple minor issues which were dealt with immediately. Our experience as a whole has been truly a pleasure. Thanks to Amie Brown and everybody at Kimberly Homes for helping us through one of the biggest and toughest decisions we've made. It truly meant the world to us! If you have a situation similar to ours you can trust Kimberly Homes will help you every step of the way!

Lita Lee and Mike Martin

A few days later we met and I know she listened to us because she showed us the perfect home that met all of our requirements.

Jason
Jason

New Purchase

Wow, wow, wow! Top notch service from this premium home builder. I was looking a number of properties in a number of areas but for what I got for this value - nothing compared. There are a few things that need to be taken care of upon possession, but Eldon was all over things (catching stuff I may have missed). Last and by far not least, was the exception service I got from my sales consultant Quinn F. She was always helpful, willing to meet, promptly got back to me when I texted AND made a special trip to the home when something was forgotten on the possession date. I would without doubt recommend Kimberly Home Builders to friends or anyone in the market...They even do infills!!!

Thank you Jason! We are so pleased that you had a great experience buying your new home with us. We have passed along your comments to Elden & Quinn as well, and they send their thanks!

Salisbury Mansions

I never thought I would buy a home. I didn't want the hassle or the crazy costs that come up as a homeowner. I knew if I would ever buy it would be a new home. Caitlin, my sales person, spent a tremendous amount of time going through all of my concerns one by one and made me feel extremely comfortable and confident in my decision. Knowing that I own a Kimberley is also reassuring, because the build is just so fantastic and high-quality, that I won't be worried about things falling apart, as I would with a starter builder. I am so excited and cannot wait to see its' progress each day I drive by.

Thanks for your review! And congratulations on the purchase of your first home! We're glad to hear that it has been a positive experience.

Juan in Edmonton
Juan in Edmonton

Custom Build House

Sales personnel is very friendly until the moment you signed the contract; then they don’t care about you, and you need to deal directly with the office, and of course everything you agree but if it was not written you need to pay additional for it. The trades are awful, specially CMN Electrical, they only want your money and provide a terrible service to the point I'm scared on what was installed in my house due to the electrical mistakes I found so far. Be careful when you receive your house as everything is trades fault and Kimberly doesn’t care; you will need to deal directly with the trades.
I needed to move in a house that was not completed as Kimberly found a city inspector that said the house was livable, and I needed to live for almost a month during summer in a house that I couldn’t open the windows because Kimberly was still installing the stucco. They let you marked and drilled the area where your speaker should go but as a surprise, you will found wood beams below them and your whole ceiling is damaged.
Customer service after construction is terrible. I paid almost a $1MM, and I’m receiving an extremely bad support; I cannot imagine how they treat other customers. Now I understand when the sales person told me that my house was not expensive enough to have a better customer service.

Hi Juan. Thank you for sharing your comments. Our Vice President of Home Building Experience is trying to get in touch with you to make sure we can clear up any outstanding items as soon as possible.

More about Kimberley Homes

As Edmonton's Five Time Builder of the Year our mission “to build the finest homes” is rooted in our commitment to develop relationships characterized by integrity and trust. Please visit our website, or call our dedicated New Home Specialist for more info. www. buildwithkimberley. ca
Looking for Builders pros in Edmonton?