Steve Nicholson Project Management Corp

Dean
Dean
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Skylight replacement

I had an old leaky skylight that needed fixing/replacing. Steve gave me a good price to replace the 30 year old skylight. He did all the work from the outside and all was finished in 3 hours from arriving to departing. He was very professional and had several good suggestions. I am very satisfied with the new Velux skylight and Steve's work. Velux makes great skylights and Steve is the person to install them.

Thx Dean, was a pleasure to work w you.

angus
angus
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Three new skylights successfully installed

Steve put in 3 skylights for us (2 in the living room and 1 in the master bedroom). Everything about the job was done extremely professionally and on time. First, he have us excellent advice on where to put the skylights and which ones to use. Secondly, the project went seamlessly with the time from beginning to end kept minimal and with no delays. The work was done quietly and efficiently. I got the impression that Steve's crew really liked working with each other. The quality of the work is excellent. Finally, and very important to us, the work site was kept spotless the entire time. I am very happy with Steve's work and am now getting estimates on window replacements from him. If/when we go ahead there, we will definitely hire him.

Thx Angus, ur words are very well received. Steve

Darrell
Darrell
1 review Burnaby, BC

North Burnaby

If you need a Windows and Doors specialist look no further. Steve is a true professional who can take on any challenge. I don't how many years he has been doing his craft, but he has done our doors and windows in our 2nd house now, and always within budget and reasonable. But more importantly cannot be more appreciative for his expertise to get the job done right and on time. Thank you Steve! And of course handy Andy! Cheers.

Thx Darrell. It has been a pleasure to work with you.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Excellent service

I first met Steve in 2018 when I hired him to install several new Velux skylights. I was very pleased with the work that Steve did and hired him to do additional carpentry and siding work on our home renovation. I highly recommend Steve and I continue to use him for work on our home renovation. Steve is friendly, reasonable, patient, responsive, knowledgeable, reliable, professional and a very skilled contractor. If only more contractors were as good as Steve.

Hey Daniel, Thx for this, it been a pleasure working w u

jodygiven in Moncton
jodygiven in Moncton

Above and beyond

Steve replaces three skylights in my home to incredible units that far exceeded my expectations. He’s quoted a three day job — it was done in ONE long day (mid pandemic). Attention to detail was impeccable. Craftsmanship. Kind man. Great sense of humour to boot. UPDATE: 6 months after the install he reached out to flag an overpayment on my part. HE FLAGGED what I wouldn’t have noticed. It’s just been returned to my account. Honesty, integrity and great finish. Hire Steve.

Thx Jody

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Skylight Installation

Talked to Steve on Monday and by Wednesday my Velux skylight was installed within a few hours. The install was done competently and with attention to detail and clean up. I recommend him and I would use him again.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. Glad to get your skylight situation straightened out. All the best

alanamichelleharris
alanamichelleharris

Move in renovation

Steve general contracted a pre-move in renovation for us including 2 kitchens, a bathroom, flooring, and all doors and windows. We are very happy with how everything turned out and wouldn’t hesitate to refer him.

Thx for this, it was a pleasure working with you.

Nick from Vancouver
Nick from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Skylight replacement

We had Steve replace a 4 ft by 2 ft skylight on the pitched roof of a 3 storey duplex with a Velux skylight with solar-powered blind. Access was difficult, both inside and out, and Steve and his helper did a very careful, safe, and damage free installation. His final price exactly matched his original quote, and the Velux skylight is of excellent quality.

Steve was professional throughout, and thoroughly cleaned after his visit. He carted off the old skylight and all rubbish. He came when he said he would and did the installation within 2 hours.

The only reason this is not a 10 star review is that he could have provided a little more information on our options during the quotation process.

Sarbjit Dosanjh from North Vancouver
Sarbjit Dosanjh from North Vancouver

skylight installation

Great professional on time service. I would recommend this company to anyone needing skylight. This company was recommended to me by someone and I was pleased with the professional service provided.

More about Steve Nicholson Project Management Corp

Steve Nicholson Project Management Corp is North Vancouvers Velux VIP preferred installer of Velux
skylights, for windows and Sun tunnels.