Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Unit 12 - 80 Nashdene Road Toronto ON M1V 5E4

Reviews for Omega Windows

Kitchen window

Dealt with George from Omega who was great from start to finish. Installation was smooth and guys arrived on time. Clean workspace and courteous. Would use them again for next project.

I'm happy we could help with your kitchen renovation project, hope it turns out great!! Let us know if we can help you with any windows/doors in the future.

Elaine in Markham
Elaine in Markham

Window replacement

We were in a time crunch because of selling our house when we noticed a crack in one window and condensation in 3 others. The cracked window was an arch window which needed extra time to make. The company was great at getting things done just before the house went on the market. The installation took longer because the windows had been previously caulked wrongly. The installers were efficient and everything was cleaned up well before they left.

Hi John,

We're glad we could help and got the job done for you in time. Let us know if you need anything with the new house!

Cindy  in North York
Cindy in North York

window installation

My landlord ordered new windows for the main floor of the house I rent. James did a great job coordinating the job from estimate to the day of the install. His staff did a great job, they were professional, tidy and helpful - I could not remove the blinds from the windows and they offered to take them down for me. They left the house and yard neat and tidy. The windows look fabulous. Even though I am a renter, I would recommend Omega to my friends and family.

Hi Cindy,

That's great to hear that you are happy with the way everything turned out. It doesn't matter if your a renter or home owner it's always nice to hear that our customers are happy!

Veronique in Toronto
Veronique in Toronto

Windows and doors replacement

I recommend Omega windows 100%, James was so helpful from the beginning until the end. From choosing the product (windows and doors) to the installation and the aftercare service. The installers were working well and everything was clean after each day. We had a little problem at the end and James managed it in a timely matter.

Hi Veronique,

Thank you for the nice review. It's nice to hear feedback from our customers that our sales team and installers are doing a great job and keeping the customer happy. If you need anything in the future please let James know and he'll be happy to help.

New Window Installation - Could not have asked for better work & service

I recently ordered new windows and interior trim for my entire house.

Our contact at Omega, James, was very knowledgeable and helpful. He did not try to upsell me and was not pushy. In fact, anytime I contacted him he responded very promptly and was a pleasure to deal with.

The windows we received are beautiful.

As for the installation, Steve and his crew were excellent. They worked efficiently and with caution. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice and courteous they were to me and my family.

Thank you Omega for a wonderful job and for the great customer service! I will certainly call you in the future and will recommend you to our family/friends.

We really appreciate the great review! We are a small family owned/operated company and when we hear reviews like yours it makes all the hard work we do worth while. Please keep us in kind for any future projects and don't hesitate to call James.

Karen a.
Karen a.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window replacement

We used Omega to replace all the windows and patio doors in our home. Omega was the only company that provided an honest explanation of the type of window that would be installed, how it would be installed, and did not use any high pressure sales pitches. In addition, Omega was the only company out of 8 window companies I met with that reassured me that my California shutters could be reinstalled after the windows were replaced and offered to do this at a reasonable cost. George is great to deal with and responds in a timely manner. I had lots of questions and he was very patient. The installation went so smoothly and Steve and his crew are masterful. They work seamlessly together and have a great system in place to get the work done efficiently, professionally, and most importantly with great cleanup.

A s.
A s.
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Patio doors and windows.

Omega windows did an excellent job for us. This is the third time we have used them. George answered any questions I had in a timely manner. We will use them again All of the people who worked on the job were extremely professional. Their pricing and products are excellent. A very professional company!

gcrokidas
gcrokidas

Replaced Windows

Exceptional service from start to finish! I talked to George, which was very knowledgeable and super friendly. Once we decided on the windows that best suited my needs and wants, he arranged the installation. A couple employees came over and installed them beautifully. Great workmanship and professionalism shown throught. Windows look awesome. Thank you Omega!!

Hi Gerry,
I knew we would find the best option for you and I'm happy everything worked out. You were great to work with and keep us in mind if you need anything else.

Steveyiannacouras
Steveyiannacouras

Full Window replacement in Scarborough bungalow.

The transaction was simple, pleasant and thorough. Contacted Omega Windows for a quote, rep measured out the windows and followed up with a quote next day. By far, the most reasonable quote of the few windows companies I tendered. A few weeks later, 1.5 days of install, new casement and slider windows installed. Nice clean look, no mess, very happy with the workmanship and function of the windows. Even moved forward with a new front and side door order, these have now been installed.
Very happy overall.

Hi Steve,
We enjoyed working at your house, your family was awesome, thx for the lunch!

Matthew
Matthew

New front, back and balcony door.

George and his team did an impeccable job from start to finish with the purchase and installation of our new doors. If your looking for doors or windows.....I would give Omega a 10 out of 10.

Hi Matt,

Thx for the awesome review! It was really easy working with you guys, you made our job easier. If you ever need anything in the future don't hesitate to call us.

More about Omega Windows

Since 1989, Omega Windows mission has been to provide the finest quality of manufactured vinyl windows with value added options to further enhance your home. We take pride in the fact that we started from the ground up as a family business and continue to be so today. Here at Omega, we combine precision vinyl extrusions with a superior window design to give you the perfect energy saving window. We are committed to our customers by working together to create new ideas and continually improve our products in order to achieve our common goals.