Windows & Doors Installation & Service

froggy3711
froggy3711
1 review Oshawa, ON

Windows.siding and evens troughs

the work was excellent and over n above my expectations. the quility of material is exactly what I was expecting. no disappoint. at the end of each work day the clean up was super. the work. respect and kindness go such a long way for me. prices were more than fair plus honest. I would highly recommend them. Bev

Hi Bev,

Thx for the kind words, you were easy to work with and we're glad we met your expectations. To be a stranger, let us know when you need more work done and we'll be happy to help.

Pej F.
Pej F.

Window replacements for bungalow.

I heard good things about Omega so decided to go with them over other quotes. Really happy with the outcome, great job and exceeded my expectations

Hi Pej,

You were fun to work with, had a blast working on your house. Hope to hear from you soon to change that door.

mosia10
mosia10

Window renovation

We had Omega change our windows in our house and they were GREAT! From the intial quote to the installation date George was easy to talk to and very helpful in helping us with the process, will definitely recommend to others.

It was our pleasure Gus, thx for the kind words, you were easy to deal with and let us do our thing. Let me know when your ready for your front door.

D.88wong
D.88wong
1 review Ajax, ON

Living room window

I had a large window installed in my home. Omega windows provided me with top quality product and service well beyond expectations. Personable sales and prompt efficient installation. Planning to get my door done with them soon.

Hi Danny,

That window sure did make a difference, a lot more natural light! Looking forward to working with you again.

Paul G.
Paul G.

New front door

We were in need of a new front door and Omega was referred to us by a friend. They were great to deal with and provided amazing service. They gave us a realistic timeframe on when everything will be completed and the pricing was good. We provided our own lock and they installed it with no hassle. Many thanks to George and team for awesome work!

Hi Paul,

It was great working with you and hope your enjoying your new red door!!

ThankYou

George T.
George T.

Window installation

1) George was well versed on product and pricing
2) Rolando did a seamless job on install
3) Donna was professional and approachable regarding payment

I have recommended Omega to my family and work colleagues!

It was our pleasure helping you out with your reno's. Let us know when your ready for the big front window.

j in Mississauga
j in Mississauga

New front doors.

My wife and I have been looking for custom doors for our house and a friend recommended Omega Windows. Dropped in to their show room and spoke to George about the doors that we were interested in and a specialty colour that my wife wanted.
George walked us through the whole process and made it incredibly easy. His guys came and installed the doors and they were very clean, didn't leave a mess. We love the end result. Would definitely recommend and will contract them to do our windows when the time is right.

Thx for the review, we're glad you were happy with the whole job and more importantly with that custom colour, it turned out great!

After 8 years, the product is still holding out

Right from the initial quote, the gentleman was courteous, attentive and informative. He had his men replace my old windows (a picture window, a small and medium size window and a sliding patio door) within a day, and after 8 years there’s nothing wrong with them. I have 6 more windows to have replaced now so I will be calling them back soon.

Thank you for feedback, it's always good to hear our customers are still happy after so many years. We're looking forward to your call and working with you again.

Colin from Toronto
Colin from Toronto

Main Floor Windows Replaced

We are very pleased with the service and workmanship from the team at Omega. Gregory was very personable and helpful when giving our quote. Yury and Jim arrived on time and installed the windows beautifully (our front picture window weighed almost 600 lbs!). Cleanup was as thorough as can be and they made sure we were satisfied with everything before they left. They also had to deal with a large wasp nest but took it in stride. If you are planning on having windows replaced, I would very much recommend that you have a rep. from Omega come out to give you a quote. We are glad that we did!

Ms. in Mississauga
Ms. in Mississauga

Excellent Service and Great Value

We sourced numerous companies and were not satisfied with quotes and service. We came across Omega. We received a quote on the same day! Service was amazing! Gregory was very personable. The windows were ordered right away and came earlier than expected. Yuri and Jim came on time and were very professional. They cleaned up after they were done. I will definitely recommend this company to other people. Our windows look great.

More about Omega Windows

Since 1989, Omega Windows mission has been to provide the finest quality of manufactured vinyl windows with value added options to further enhance your home. We take pride in the fact that we started from the ground up as a family business and continue to be so today. Here at Omega, we combine precision vinyl extrusions with a superior window design to give you the perfect energy saving window. We are committed to our customers by working together to create new ideas and continually improve our products in order to achieve our common goals.