Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1645 Boundary Road Vancouver BC V5K 4X7

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times

Reviews for Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

J in Abbotsford
J in Abbotsford

Door replacement

Highly recommend Long Life, they were professional, efficient, with excellent workmanship. Really positive experience with all staff, Justin, Katie, Zooey and Randy. Good COVID protocols. Couldn't be happier with new door, thanks!

Hi J,
Amazing to hear - thank you for sharing! We appreciate you working with our Covid protocols as well. Your support means the world to us. We're here if you need us going forward - welcome to the Long Life Family!
Cheers,
Katie and the Long Life Team

Two sliding patio doors

The whole team for the company performed and did a very good job
We are very satisfied I would not hesitate to use them again
Very nice installation by josh and his team
It was a pleasure to have them here

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience! We really appreciate you supporting our local business, especially through these times! Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Janet in Richmond
Janet in Richmond

Excellent product and service from LongLife Windows and Doors

I just had all of my windows and 2 sliding doors replaced by LongLife Windows and Doors. I am so glad I decided to go with this company. I found the General Manager, Kris, to be professional, honest, kind, and not at all pushy. Kris responded to my many, many emails promptly and thoroughly and is very knowledgeable about his product. My neighbour had his windows done around the same time as me and had suggested I go with the company that he chose because they were a bit cheaper. I did my research, asked questions, and decided to go with LongLife and I am so happy I did. My neighbour had a look at my new windows and commented that they were clearly better than the ones he got. I think he regrets not going with LongLife. In comparing my LongLife windows with my neighbour’s, I feel the saying that you get what you pay for is true in this case. The crew that came to install the windows, Josh, Curtis, Peter, and Alice, were exceptional. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were all extremely hardworking and knowledgeable, they worked steadily from the moment they arrived, and they cleaned up after themselves each day. I particularly like the fact that Josh, the foreman, seems to care for his workers and actually oversees their work every step of the way, passing his 24 years of industry knowledge onto them when needed. Josh is a true leader, something you do not see that much of nowadays. I have never written a review before but because I have had some truly terrible experiences in the past 2 years with various home improvement companies, I felt it was important to write a review for LongLife Windows and Doors because they are a truly honest, upstanding company with quality workmanship and I’m so happy with the service and product I received. If you choose LongLife Windows and Doors, I’m sure you will not regret it. Janet S

Hi Janet,

Thank you kindly for your amazing review, for trusting us with your home, and for appreciating the value we deliver at Long Life. You were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! It really means a lot to us that you took the time to share your amazing experience. Your home looks beautiful with the new windows and patio doors, we know you are going to be nice and cozy this winter - and for years to come! Please let us know if we can help in any way going foward. Welcome to the Long Life Family!

Long life Burnaby window replacement
Long life Burnaby window replacement
1 review Vancouver, BC

Long life windows and doors installed new windows for our 65 year old Burnaby home

Amazing job quote to completion . Great install team, professional, knowledgeable and respectful of our home. We knew would be pleased, but we got WOW. Thank you long life. Dave and Dee, Burnaby

Thank you so much Dave and Dee! The wood trims cut into the wood siding look amazing - we are so happy with the finished product as well. The crew had such a great time working with you both. Thank you for your business and for sharing your positive experience.

Paul and the Long Life Family

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

New Front Entry Door

I recently had a front entry door replaced by Long Life Window & Doors. I was very pleased with the service I received from this company. They were very helpful and attentive in assisting us in finding a door that met all our needs - design of the door, cost and security. The installation of the door was seamless. The installer was punctual, professional and extremely detailed. Our new front door looks beautiful. I highly recommend Long Life Window & Doors to anyone looking to replace their front door.

Thank you very much! We are so grateful for your business, and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience. The new door and sidelites look beautiful, you made a great choice! Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Welcome to the Long Life Family.

Katie and the Long Life Team

Totally satisfied

We had the crew from Long Life (Josh, Alice, Curtis and Peter) replace 16 windows in our home over two days. The windows look great, the crew were efficient, their clean up was perfect and they were good to have around. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you very much for your amazing review; we really appreciate your kind words. We are grateful that you trusted our team at Long Life with your home upgrades, they look great! Enjoy your new windows, they'll keep your home nice and warm on days like today. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Peter
Peter
0 reviews Lions Bay, BC

Window Installation

A crew from Longlife Windows installed new windows in our home last year. We were very pleased with their professionalism, efficiency and cheerfulness. What a difference it was to the experience we had with the crew from a different company that installed windows in other rooms the year before.
We have had our new windows now for a little over a year and find that the they have helped to keep our home cooler in the summer and saved heating costs during the winter.
We feel confident to recommend Longlife Windows to home owners considering replacing windows in their home.
P. (Lions Bay)

Hi Peter,

So glad to hear you had such a positive experience with our Long Life team and that your windows are performing well! Thank you for your kind words, for recommending us and for your support of our local business. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Stay cozy!

Happy Homeowner
Happy Homeowner

Great Product and Even Better Staff

Our experience with the company was wonderful. The windows are beautiful, sturdy and open easily. (Even our neighbours have commented on them. One immediate neighbour is now using them.) Customer service has also been great. There was a scratch on one of the windows that the installers noticed and reported and that window was soon replaced at no charge.

However one of the best parts was the installation. Our family was unexpectedly away when Josh and his crew came to install the windows. We returned at midnight that night to find new windows installed, and no trace that the crew had been there. Plus, they had to remove our window coverings to get at the windows and they even replaced them for us! We came home tired and expecting to have to put the house back together and there was nothing for us to do! the whole place looked great! Thanks!

I recommend Long Life Windows and their employees without reservation.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad we could help with a relaxed return home. We really appreciate your support, and for taking the time to share your amazing experience with our team. Enjoy your new windows, and we are here if you need us! Welcome to the Long Life Family!

Best,
The Long Life Team

M and G
M and G
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

20 Windows Replaced

Were very pleased with LongLife's product and service. The installation crew of Josh, Alice, Curtis and Peter did an amazing job. Nothing was too much trouble and they took time to get it right for us. We would have no hesitation in recommend this company. The garden window which was fitted turned out great. Other companies that quoted us were scared to touch this but Longlife knew where to source a reliable product.

Your home looks amazing - the wood trims on the wood siding look great, especially with your beautiful new garden and bay window.Thank you very much for your kind words, we appreciate your support! Welcome to the Long Life Family.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Replacement Windows

We had approximately 2/3 of the windows in our home replaced about 5 years ago and recently decided to finish off the last 1/3 of them this year. We used Long Life both times and are very happy we did.
The first time we obtained 3 quotes and, although Long Life wasn’t the lowest, the process and people we dealt with just gave us the confidence they were the right ones to go with. For the second group of windows, we didn’t even bother to get another quote and went straight to Long Life.
Both installations, including the recent one while COVID 19 was underway, went seamlessly. Their installers are supremely professional and left our home, inside and out, spotless after completing the work. We have had no issues with the windows from 5 years ago or the new ones this year and have frequently recommended Long Life to our relatives, friends and neighbors.

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words about our entire team and process, and your business means so much to us. You have a beautiful home, enjoy your new windows! Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Kris and the Long Life Team

More about Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

At Long Life, we specialize in three things: replacement windows, replacement doors, and exceptional installation service.

Our team includes the best replacement window installers in the Lower Mainland, with years of experience in the industry, the latest tools, and pride in our work. From fabricating custom replacement window trims, to making friends with the family pet, our installation professionals have the exceptional service attitude that has built our business.

So it only makes sense for us to install the best products available. Our locally made replacement windows and doors are renowned for quality, innovation, and lifetime warranty service.Our hands-on approach ensures we deliver what we promise. And it’s why word of mouth advertising is the biggest builder of our business.

Our Replacement Windows: We install many kinds of vinyl windows: sliders, crank casement windows, push out casement windows, and tilt and turn windows. You can select optional grids, colours, and window configurations to fit with your home’s current style, or to create a new one.

Our Replacement Doors: We install sliding patio doors, and all kinds of custom entry doors: steel, fiberglass, wood and vinyl. With our extensive options, you can design the door you want.

Getting new windows and replacement doors is easy when you’re working with Long Life, a family-run company with a reputation that speaks for itself. With no subcontracting, no deposits, and lifelong warranties, you’ll always have peace of mind.