Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1645 Boundary Road Vancouver BC V5K 4X7

Reviews for Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

sue in Maple Ridge
sue in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Replaced windows

We are so happy with our new windows. I would like to thank Jason our sales rep for making our experience stress free. I would also like to thank Preston and Peter for the awesome job of installing our new windows. I highly recommend Long Life windows.

Sincerely,

Sue & Jay

luke13 in Vancouver
luke13 in Vancouver

Window Replacements

We were very impressed with Preston and Peter’s efficiency and professionalism. They replaced 3 windows in one day and left everything the same as when they started the job. It was a pleasure speaking with them. They made us feel very comfortable when explaining the work they were about to do. A few other neighbors in our complex noticed the good work they had done and requested their information from us. We are very satisfied with our windows.

Luke & Tanya

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Front door and side panel

The quality of the work was better than I envisioned. The project was completed in a timely efficient manner, the clean up of the debris was excellent. The workmen - Preston and Peter - were professional and friendly and very respectful of the our house. I wouldn't hesitate at all to call Long Life for future home projects.

Patti in North Vancouver
Patti in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Excellent company

We recently had all of our windows replaced with vinyl windows from Longlife and are more than pleased.Paul and his team are very polite and easy to work with.The whole process was seamless..they came when they said they would,did the job and cleaned up.We highly recommend Longlife windows and doors.

Best Installers in Vancouver
Best Installers in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Window and sliding door replacement

We had 4 large basement windows, 2 sliding doors and a front door replaced by longlife. We are seasoned renovators and chose this company based on its reviews (which were stellar), its mid-level windows that fit our budget, and because its a local operation.

We met with Kris (co-owner) at the appointed time (always a good indicator when people are on time) in the small showroom and liked his personal approach. We agreed upon style and price, although design resources were minimal (my personal beef with most window showrooms) and had them installed 6 weeks later (we went away so 6-8
week lead time was not an issue).

Two polite, conscientious, energetic, focused and knowledgeable installers showed up for the job (believe me that's RARE). Preston and Peter introduced themselves politely, removed their shoes indoors voluntarily, worked efficiently to remove and replace windows and doors, and were detail focused while still managing to respectfully manage unexpected challenges. There was no complaining or negativity even though the front door that showed up was not exactly as ordered. They responded professionally in every situation.

However, I am still waiting for a quote to replace more windows, guess it's a busy time of year.

Sonia in Vancouver
Sonia in Vancouver

Window replacements

Bernard and Shawn did an amazing job on our new windows. As a new Mom with a little one at home, they were friendly and considerate of our needs. They worked hard, arriving early and on throughout the day, even during pouring rain. This father/son team are polite, no-nonsense and efficient. They take pride in their work and want to make sure the client is left satisfied. Thank you so much for your time and talents. Little Jackson misses his buddies.

Hello Sonia,

Thank you for your kind words. I will pass them on to Bernard and Shawn. And let them know that Jackson is a fan as well!

Kris Alexander,

Chris B in Vancouver
Chris B in Vancouver

Full Window Replacement

A few year ago I had Long Life replace some windows and a door during a kitchen renovation. When it came time to replace the rest of the windows in my 1929 built home there was no question who I would be calling. Paul was extremely helpful during the quoting stage, offering advice on configurations, areas we could save some money, and most importantly understanding what would look appropriate for the style of the home. I was also thrilled that Paul was able to have Randy the installer who did the previous job come install the new windows. Randy was not only a great craftsman, taking the time to meticulously trim out the exterior of the windows, but extremely helpful offering insight and guidance on how best for me to trim out the interior portion. I would not hesitate to recommend Paul, Randy and the rest of the Long Life team.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your kind words. Our business relies so much on referral and repeat business. We are honoured you chose to work with us again and we once again met your expectations!

Kris Alexander,

Daniel in Richmond
Daniel in Richmond
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Love the windows

We had all our windows replaced by Long Life recently. Initially, we were told their crew can replace all 25 windows in four to five days. I thought it might take longer or maybe Long Life will send a big crew for the job.

On the first day, Preston and his crew (Peter and Nicki) arrived around 11:30am due to a long queue for loading the windows at Vinyltek Windows’s warehouse. Despite a late start, the crew managed to replace eight windows before the end of day – Day 1. On the second day, they replaced 11 windows – Day 2. By the end of the third day, they had replaced 24 windows – Day 3. They reserved the largest and trickiest window for the next day. Preston, Peter and Nicki spent the first half of the next day to replace the big window and the remaining time to put on new trims and touched up the interiors of the other windows – Day 4—I was very impressed with the crew’s efficiency.

We are very pleased with their work and professionalism. They paid attention to details. Preston primed the trimmings of the two big windows knowing the bare wood will need some weather protection to survive the spring showers. A small chip of the outside wall near the garage window came off during removal of the old window. Peter returned on the following day – Day 5 – just to paint the small piece with a matching paint. Nicki always cleaned up the work areas at the end of each day. We appreciate that detailed attention very much. We would highly recommend Preston, Peter and Nicki to anyone who is considering replacing their windows.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your kind words. I know that Preston and his crew have read your review and are so pleased that you took the time and attention to mention each of them. We are equally pleased that you are happy with the work done.

Thanks again!
Kris Alexander

Roy Uyeno from Richmond
Roy Uyeno from Richmond
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Ecstatic with our Windows and Doors!

A friend of mine referred me to Paul at Long Life Windows and Doors as I was looking to replace my 25 year old windows, front door and my rear patio door. I had done some research on window installation and knew that the quality of installation and workmanship was key and just as important as the quality of windows themselves. Paul was great to work with right from the start, explaining the process and giving us great suggestions on window type and suitability without trying to “sell”. I really appreciated his honesty and explaining that their company stood behind their workmanship, the quality Vinyltek windows and ensuring that they go beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Simply put, I was not disappointed and so happy I went with Long Life. Bernard, Shawn and Ryan (the crew) assigned to our job were the best. Bernard is a master craftsman who takes pride in his work and treated our house as if it was his own. He ensured everything was done to perfection and went above and beyond especially for our door installations. Our patio door was changed to a double French door which meant cutting into the wall and Bernard made sure everything was done impeccably. At the end of the day, we are so happy with how everything turned out and the great service and follow up to make sure everything was right. Our neighbours keep telling us how great our windows and doors look! Thanks Paul, Bernard, Shawn dandy Ryan!

Hello Roy,

Thank you for your amazing review. We truly appreciate your business and the time you took to write a review. It has been a pleasure working with you and Winnie.

Kris Alexander, General Manager

Arleen
Arleen
1 review Vancouver, BC

D**n those are some nice windows

Compared to two other companies, Vinyltek was the clear winner on quality. I went and tried out two other brands and they weren't as good as Vinyltek. The hardware wasn't smooth and didn't glide. In fact, some were really clunky and I thought they were broken...but they were in fact, brand new. One other brand told me they couldn't do black window frames due to heat expansion and so they would break/crack/etc. Odd information considering I ended up getting black Vinyltek windows!

Paul was in the showroom that day I popped by so he introduced me to all their products. The windows are fantastic but the french doors is what really sold me. I also really appreciated the no-pressure, no sales pitch approach Paul had. He wanted to give me all the necessary information for me to make my own decision and not walk away feeling like I was backed into a corner and had to pick them. I felt so at ease that I asked for a quote. He then Josh over to do exact measurements, then gave me a more concrete quote and I went ahead with my order. Only needed to give a deposit and was told the balance was upon completion. The two other companies wanted at least 50% at the time I placed my order, so it tells me that Long Life stands by their product and also by the fact you will be satisfied with the product and installation.

Josh, Alice and one other fellow came on the day of installation. They had the scaffolding up in no time and started right away. Josh asked me what type of window sills we wanted, so I walked around the neighborhood and snapped some of my neighbors' sills that I liked and he did that for our place. The new sills with the stunning black windows really make the heritage-styled house look modern without taking away the heritage vibe. They did amazing work. They were in and out in two days and left the place looking exactly as it was before. Fantastic crew! I couldn't be happier with the work they did!

Thank you Paul, Zooey, Kris, Josh, Alice and the third musketeer on that crew for the excellent customer service and great workmanship! I've already had several people comment on how great the windows look, so thank you!

Hello Arleen,

That is a d**n great review. Thank you so much for taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you.

Kris Alexander, General Manager

More about Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

The Long Life Windows & Doors Team combines decades of experience in replacement windows and window installations for the Greater Vancouver region. We have a longstanding reputation for exceptional service and skilled workmanship, and we pride ourselves on providing high quality doors and windows that meet exacting standards of excellence.

Our hands-on approach ensures we deliver what we promise. And it’s why word of mouth advertising is the biggest builder of our business.