Euro-Seal Windows Industry Ltd

220 Viceroy Rd Vaughan ON L4K 3C2

Reviews for Euro-Seal Windows Industry Ltd

Private User reviews , ON

Amazing customer service

I would like to say the Len from Euro-Seal windows provided fantastic customer service. I ordered a window and told him I need it within 24 hrs due to an emergency that my contractor has to leave so I need to get the job done. Len made this happen and follow up with me and kept me updated. Just because of this service I would pay more to buy any window from Euro-seal. Also the window that I got were amazing .

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Newmarket home window installation

They did a great job on our windows no complaints there. They as well left my house in a mess & broke my daughters bed. Instead of taking there time & moving it properly the dragged it and broke the bed. It took me about 3 hours to clean up the mess that they made, & was unimpressed about the broken furniture. When calling contacting them about the situation they brushed us off. Would never deal with this company again the future no class.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Full window and front door replacement

Euro-Seal Windows Industry Ltd
416-650-5070
220 Viceroy Rd
Vaughan
L4K 3C2

Joe was a slick salesman, kinda like a used car salesman. We agreed on upgraded window. Hopefully the last as long as promised. Had issues with the installer and his crew(Leon). They rushed through the job. Was a 3 day job they rushed through in 2 day’s. They left a mess everywhere in the house, lots of finger prints and smudges on the new window. Had to pay $400 to get the windows cleaned after the installers were done. Installers broke a pipe on the upstairs toilet causing water damage to my kitchen ceiling and window jab in the kitchen. Took 6 weeks for them to come out to have look. Crew that showed up had no idea what they had to do to check for water damage to the insulation and wall studs when they showed up. Install crew also knocked over my daughters fish tank and broke it and killed the fish. Found lots of garbage in my gardens outside.
The owner Len is not a very good businessman. Tried to sweet talk my wife by calling her dear and hunny when she called him. Also told me that there is no way that his crew could have caused the water damage.
Stay away from this company. They make you pay the installed as soon as the job is finished so you have nothing to hold on them to get them to return for issues.

Private User,

Thankyou for your feedback. As a company we strive to provide excellent customer service but we also look for ways to improve. We're grateful that you're helping us grow from this, but at the same time we're deeply apologetic that your experience was sacrificed for it.

Please understand that we hold our employee's to the highest regard, but we plan to deal with this discreetly and efficiently.

Again, thankyou for your honest feedback and one of our sales leads will be in touch.

EuroSeal Windows

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Window and door installation

We had a great experience with Euroseal. Len was very knowledgable and helped advise us on the best window for each room. He also was also very transparent and reasonable about pricing. Len was very much on top of the project, confirming each step along the way, with his workers showing up when they promised. I would recommend these guys!

Dear Tammy,

Thankyou so much for your review! Here at Euro Seal we work hard to maintain excellence. We're glad Len was able to demonstrate that to you. We hope you'll continue to choose us for all future projects.

-Euro-Seal Windows Team

Igor in Etobicoke
Igor in Etobicoke
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Windows

We installed few windows a year ago and we are happy to report that everything was (and still is) fine: on time, no garbage left, exactly as promised. We will order more.

Dear Igor,

Thank you so much for your positive review. As a company we strive to provide excellent customer service. We're glad that was reflected during your installation.We hope that you'll continue to choose us for all your future projects.

-EuroSeal Team

ac from Richmond Hill
ac from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Doors & Windows replaced

This is the second time within the last 5 years we've used Euro-Seal (3rd time if you count the company's work on my sister's Toronto home).

As usual, Len came over for a coffee with the sample books and guided us through the process. Very reassuring. He scheduled the installation date for more modern front doors, matching side doors, a couple of windows and and sliding door for the backyard walk out.

Installation date arrived exactly on time, installers kept the house spotless and did the work over a couple of cold winter days. They even brought in a heat blower, to keep the cold out, and the house warm while the installation happened. Everything looks perfect, and over the winter, the house has a lot more light, the doors work smoothly, and the early 90s look to the entrance way has been brought into the new millennium.

The hardware, latches, handles, and keys also all work well. I wish Euro-Seal had some smart-home upgrades (Schlage or August dead-bolts, etc.); but I realise that companies don't want to have to provide IT technical support post installation if they can avoid it.

Our only real issue, probably because of the cold weather during installation, was there was some debris (plastic shavings, caulking, etc.) outside of the home and necessitated some clean up around the front garden.

Hello Valued Customer,

Thankyou so much for your positive review. We work hard to provide excellent customer service--and we take pride in our work. However, we're constantly looking to improve our performance and thank you for the feedback. Your review will serve to better our company, and we hope you continue to choose us for all your future projects.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front Door, patio door and 5 windows

We had read some reviews and this company seemed fine on the surface. We decided to go with them and asked for their very best installer to avoid any problems. We werer assured that the installers were the very best and that we would never have to be concerned with after the fact customer service and response.
I discovered that my windows were installed without using any type of shims as required by industry standards and have distorted the jamb frames somewhat, my new front door was damaged by the installer while installing the latch set, and one window glass pane was scratched either at the factory or during installation and installed anyways. The installers "didn't notice it" and went ahead anyways.
Drywall was damaged while they were removing some casing and I had to replace a 10" x 50" section of drywall
The company /owner won't return my calls or answer any emails and is avoiding taking any responsibility for any issue. He keeps sending his "contractors" to intervene without actively being involved or answering our emails.
Seems like I have to either forget about it or take whatever necessary legal action to have my issues attended to.
Installers equipment was not quite up to par and offered them use of my miter saw to ensure a better cut joint,etc

In hindsight now , I wish I had paid a bit more and chose a better contractor that was a qualified Window Wise certified installer and a member of SAWDAC in good standing. Windows Wise installers must follow established industry standards for all installations and can have there work randomly audited by SAWDAC to ensure full conformance and quality. I have a few more windows to do in the near future and they will be attended to by a Windows Wise professional !!!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for letting us know what transpired during your project. We work hard and strive for excellence--but sometimes those results miss the mark. We're always working to better our performance, so thankyou again for letting us know. We deeply apologize and wish you the best regard,

Catherine in Brampton
Catherine in Brampton

Replacement Window

I wanted to write this review because I recently had my front window replaced with EuroSeal. They did an absolutely wonderful job. Their attention to detail and quick delivery and installation of the window was amazing. The were on time and were personable. I am planning on replacing all of my windows in the near future and would definitely be using EuroSeal to replace them. I can't say enough about this company.

Dear Catherine,

Thankyou so much for your positive review. We work hard for excellent results--and we take pride in our craftsmanship. We're glad our agent was able to go above on beyond on your project--it's what we do best. Thankyou for choosing to work with us and we hope you'll continue to do so in future.

patio door and windows

Checked out a lot of vendors at the Toronto Home Show and liked what I saw with EuroSeal. Everyone at the company was very nice to deal with. The installation was neat and on time and we love the how nicely our new door slides open. When we need a new door will call the company again.

Dear Shellie,

Thankyou so much for your positive review. We work hard for excellent results--and we take pride in our craftsmanship. We're glad that our term worked to ensure efficiency during installation. We're humbled that you'll be continuing to choose us for your future needs.

More about Euro-Seal Windows Industry Ltd

Since 1978, homeowners have relied on EuroSeal to provide the best windows for the right prices. Our commitment to quality has served us particularly well, as we have grown from a grass roots family-run business to a leader in the industry.

Looking forward, Euro-Seal will continue to couple innovation and quality with our first eco-friendly window line, GreenStar™. The design and application of the GreenStar™ window system has set a new standard in the window industry.

GreenStar™ window frames are designed outperform all other frames. The Colonial design can suit any internal or external finish of a house. Euro-Seal Windows Industry Ltd manufactures with the latest automated technology to ensure greater precision and consistency. EuroSeal manufactures its products to 1/8th of an inch to fit snug into any opening. We spared no resource in the design and quality of the window, and we ensure that the window always works as well as the day it was installed.