Euro-Seal Vinyl Windows Replacement Company Toronto

Reviews for Euro-Seal Vinyl Windows Replacement Company Toronto

Mustafa in Toronto
Mustafa in Toronto

Got ripped off

I called this company to request a quote. Representative shows up on the 5th of March 2020 and provides the quote. At the end of the visit the rep requests a deposit. I ask why as I am still shopping. Rep tells me it is to speed up the process and I would still have 10 days to change my mind.
I change my mind next day and call to cancel. I am advised the order would be cancelled. That evening at 9pm I get a call from a female asking to set up a time for a technician to come in to take final measurements. I tell her I cancelled the order and ask why she is calling. She responds with a soap story about how hard her husband works and how she is trying to help him. I follow up with an email and get no answer. Phone calls and voicemails are not answered either. Finally I get someone on the phone on the 16th of March and he assures me the refund cheque will be mailed out the next day. I have still not got my cheque and phones and emails remain unanswered. I am down $200

Marlene in Saint John
Marlene in Saint John

Stand behind their products

Awesome company and products. Still love the quality of my windows and doors 11 years after installation. A couple of weeks ago, fixed side of my kitchen window had water trapped between the double glass panels. Called the company, no problem. They replaced the fixed window, quickly and no charge! Great company and warranty!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Problems with water seeping into house since window replacement

Several years ago we replaced all our windows with Euroseal. The original builders’ windows had started to show condensation between the panes. Since we have had them replaced, we have had significant trouble with leaking around the frame. We have asked for the installation to be checked but Len refuses to accept that this is the problem even though the water issues started after these windows were installed. This company claims to warranty both the windows and installation, but this is not true. My advice is do not go with this company.

We are sorry to hear of your problems. We do stand behind our warranty. Please give us a call (416)650-5070 so we can verify and address your problem.
Personal regards. Victor. EURO - SEAL WINDOW IND. LTD.

Rox
Rox

Reliable company, good product and service.

My designer recommended this company because I had to replace all of the old windows on my 80 year old house. The entire process was seamless and the price was reasonable. Euro-seal measured the windows and replaced them without and issues at all. A few years later, one of the windows wasn't opening properly so I contacted them. It was easy to book a follow-up appointment. They came in and fixed it at no charge.

Window Installation

Initially my experience with Euro-Seal was fine. Booking the appointment and meeting with the sales person went well. However, everything went downhill after my deposit was paid and it was time for the installation. There was little flexibility arranging the installation date/time. The main installer was abrupt and very rude. He arrived in a bad mood and was argumentative without being provoked. The younger assistant installer had a better concept of customer service. The windows seem fine; but, due to the terrible installation experience I will not use this company again nor would I be comfortable recommending them.

Vivek in Brampton
Vivek in Brampton

Windows installation

Whole house windows installed - 3 day project. Hopefully, will have them come back for doors provided they adhere to instructions & don't leave a mess. Minus a few hiccups - a good company to deal with - 4 stars.
Hiccups - (Day 1) - Third party contractor/Installer needs to understand that spending 3 hrs on a cleanup after they are done is UNACCEPTABLE.
The second day, observing day 1 - I was absolutely firm - the work starts after they put a walking tarp on the wooden floor and clean up after they are done.
Day 3 - project completed and verified per customer.

Summary - Len and his team (Joe, Lee) are great people to deal with. Would do business with them again. A genuine person who took the extra step to visit the job site twice to set things right. Also sent his product mgr to set things right.
Appreciate your efforts.

Installers need to be careful and cognizant. Unwanted aggravation should be avoided !!!
Would definitely recommend Len & his team.

Richard Grove in Toronto
Richard Grove in Toronto

Windows installation

It was a pleasure working with Len, Richard and his installers. Everyone was efficient and polite. They cleaned up both the inside and outside without any prompting, they even removed the window stickers. Overall I was pleased with the workmanship and the price. The finished job was perfect.
I will have no hesitation in recommending your company to anyone.
All the best!

Private User reviews , ON

Amazing customer service

I would like to say the Len from Euro-Seal windows provided fantastic customer service. I ordered a window and told him I need it within 24 hrs due to an emergency that my contractor has to leave so I need to get the job done. Len made this happen and follow up with me and kept me updated. Just because of this service I would pay more to buy any window from Euro-seal. Also the window that I got were amazing .

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Newmarket home window installation

They did a great job on our windows no complaints there. They as well left my house in a mess & broke my daughters bed. Instead of taking there time & moving it properly the dragged it and broke the bed. It took me about 3 hours to clean up the mess that they made, & was unimpressed about the broken furniture. When calling contacting them about the situation they brushed us off. Would never deal with this company again the future no class.

More about Euro-Seal Vinyl Windows Replacement Company Toronto

Since 1978, homeowners have relied on EuroSeal to provide the best windows for the right prices. Our commitment to quality has served us particularly well, as we have grown from a grass roots family-run business to a leader in the industry.

Looking forward, Euro-Seal will continue to couple innovation and quality with our first eco-friendly window line, GreenStar™. The design and application of the GreenStar™ window system has set a new standard in the window industry.

GreenStar™ window frames are designed outperform all other frames. The Colonial design can suit any internal or external finish of a house. Euro-Seal Windows Industry Ltd manufactures with the latest automated technology to ensure greater precision and consistency. EuroSeal manufactures its products to 1/8th of an inch to fit snug into any opening. We spared no resource in the design and quality of the window, and we ensure that the window always works as well as the day it was installed.