Associated Window Repairs Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4207 Fraser Street Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vancouver  >  Associated Window Repairs Ltd

Reviews for Associated Window Repairs Ltd

Otis from Delta
Otis from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Shower door, window repairs and mirror replaced

I have now lived in this home 25 years and all of my window, patio door, glass shower door repairs and fabrication have been done by this company. I enjoy Dale and Bob very much. They are down to earth do good work and trustworthy.

Noo-Noo Stanley from Vancouver
Noo-Noo Stanley from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replace Blown windows

Another company had given me an astronomical price for labour due to the "high degree of difficulty" involved. Associated came in, had the two windows replaced in no time, cleaned up all their mess and were in and out for about $250.

Shirley Li from Vancouver
Shirley Li from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repairing cracked windows

The men that came to my house arrived early and were evidently prepared. They also gave professional advice and even answered the many questions I had about taking care of windows. They were also very respectful towards my property and careful with the furniture. However, the time taken to complete the project was not as fast as I hoped. I would recommend it to friends though!

john G. in Vancouver
john G. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Simply needed two pieces of 5 mil. glass cut.

Second time i have used this place to cut glass for me and it went supper well both times. Customer loyalty got me a deal without having to ask. This was once the money was already out. It was his offer. I will continue using his services whenever i shall need them. And I'll recomend him aswell.