Apex Window Films

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
850 Tapscott Road, Unit 32 Toronto ON m1x1n4
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Apex Window Films

juliagee

Dean brought a terrific variety of samples, was so nice to deal with. His team were great - a clean, perfect job. I've been so happy dealing with them. If only every project went this way!

I'm so glad I didn't try to do this myself. this is worth doing right! We're going to do another project with them. The nicest people, also fast, clean and competent.

Job Price

Julia, We truly appreciate your kind words and your wonderful review! Thank you for choosing Apex Window Films and we look forward to working with you again!!
Best regards from the entire Apex team.

Wayne

Very fast service and turnaround time, excellent communication, and great quality of product and installation. It was a pleasure to deal with Dean. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for vinyl frosting for their windows

Job Price

Dear Wayne: Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with Apex Window Films! We are gratified to hear that you're so pleased with our work and service. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films.

We needed a way to allow light in yet have privacy for a room facing the street, but we also did not want something that looked too commercial. Neil worked with us to find the right solution and, in addition, suggested possibilities for upstairs bedrooms that also needed privacy. We have been extremely pleased with the results -- the workmen were neat and professional and the installation well done. Would happily recommend Apex Window Film as an option to consider.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review!. We do try hard to make sure our customers are happy. Hope to work with you again in the future! Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films.

Glenn McBurnie in North York

It was a small job on short notice. Dean's team provided a quote in 24 hours and sorted out the details and committed to executing the job to fit our schedule. They fully met our needs and did so on time.
The job and their performance was a thing of beauty. This company knows window film inside and out. I highly recommend them.

Glenn McBurnie
Deutsche Bank

Dear Glenn:
We are glad that we were able to meet your needs with a quick turnaround time. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences!

Brian McKinley from Peterborough
2 reviews Peterborough, ON

I have known Dean Avey & Anita To for 15 years and have had several great experiences with them and their Apex Window Coatings business. I have recommended clients to them because I know that they will receive superior service and excellent advice. I have benefitted from his services for my home and his installation team's expertise and professionalism were top notch. In a world where people are so quick to criticize and slow to complement, I felt it was time I stepped forward to recognize excellence - continue to shine Apex Window Coatings!

Dear Brian:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences! It is very gratifying to hear such a great review like yours. We strive to do our very best to make sure our customers are happy.

downtowndweller from Toronto

We shopped around looking for the best deal on window film installation for a large folding door unit (5 oversized doors with full height glazing). We also had a specific look in mind for the type of film we wanted. Both Neil and his installer, Dean, were very polite, helpful and and delivered on time - all at a great price. They have a great product selection and we were completely satisfied with the work. We would not hesitate to recommend them. Thank you gentlemen!

Dear Downtowndweller:
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! You have put a smile on our faces. We look forward to working with you again!!

Richard from North York

We selected Apex Window Films to install security film on our front door sidelites and the rear patio door to give us some peace of mind. Neil came in on a weekend to measure our doors and gave us a very fair price. They also worked with me in scheduling the installation and caulking and accommodated my schedule (they came in at 7 AM on a weekday so I could still head to work). Overall, I am very pleased with the quality of their workmanship [Lorenzo is a superstar] and their willingness to come back and fix minor issues (some small bubbling on the sidelite film). I highly recommend Apex Windows for window film work.

Job Price

Many thanks for your wonderful review, Richard! We value your business and greatly appreciate your feedback. Best regards from the Management of Apex Window Films.

Gail Carter from Toronto

Dean and Apex films were very helpful and gave suggestions on how we could add tint and privacy and advertising to our commercial building. The final product was exactly what we needed and added to the "curb appeal" of our building as well as advertising our business. We have a building in Calgary that we will do the same with because of the service and care we had with Apex Films!

Job Price

Dear Gail: Thank you for your review and for your continued patronage! We will keep doing our absolute best to serve our customers. Kind regards,
Dean

Bee from Toronto

After doing research on window films we decided it's worthwhile to get it given the peace of mind. We sent a few emails to Apex to inquire about price and installation and they were prompt in replying emails. The quote of doing the window films on the main floor and the basement was reasonable so we went ahead to buy from Apex. We are very satisfied with the product and the outstanding service.

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your business. Please contact us if we can be o any future service! Best regards from the Management of Apex Window Films.

More about Apex Window Films

Installation of architectural window films for privacy, solar control, decoration (including custom graphics) safety / security and energy conservation for both residential and commercial customers. Also selling retail window films for DIY projects. For more information, please visit our website www. ApexFilms. ca Unique film ...