Apex Window Films

Paul - beaches toronto
Paul - beaches toronto
1 review East York, ON

Do-It-Yourself Project

Contacted Dean at Apex and he provided great customer service for a do it yourself project. I needed a window film in our bathroom and he was patient and listened to our wants and needs asking all the right questions. He designed a fabulous film that works wonderful for our needs and home decor.
He advised on how to install and made me feel confident I COULD do it myself. I have already recommended Apex to other friends.
Thanks Dean, we will be back to use your company in the future!

Hi Paul, Thank you for your complimentary review! We're glad to know that your DIY project is a success and most importantly you're happy with the result. It's always a delight to work with homeowners like yourself. All the best from The Management of Apex Window Films.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Window Film

We had Apex Window Films apply film on 2 of our living room windows for UVA and UVB protection for our artwork plus all our bedroom windows for heat diffusion. We have windows that are split into small windows so it is a tedious job. They were fantastic with the quote and the application. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you for this positive feedback! Providing the best experience possible to our customers is something that we have always strived for and are very proud of at Apex. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future. All the best from The Management of Apex Window Films.

Excellent Product

Dean from Apex Window Films did a great job advising me on the products available. I wanted to reduce the heat from my west facing windows and not close the drapes. Dean had excellent products and the installation was quick and professional. I will definitely recommend Apex Window Films to all my high rise neighbours. Thank you

Many thanks for taking the time to leave this great review and entrusting us with the project! It was a pleasure working with you. All the best from The Management of Apex Window Films.

Betty M
Betty M

Window Film Installation

Great Service from start to Finish

My parents used Apex Window films for solar film installation about 10 years ago to reduce heats from the windows along the west side of their house. we were very impressed by their quality of work and the films is till holding up nicely up to this day.

When I moved into a new place at the beginning of the pandemic scare this year, I needed privacy film on the windows looking into the neighbor's house and vice versa. I contacted Apex Window films and expressed my concerns about having installers inside my house. To my relief, their installation crew showed up with full PPE such as masks, face shield, hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, shoe protectors, etc. They were efficient and respectful of my property. Their work was very detailed and my place was left spotless after the install.

I will definitely recommend Apex windows films to anyone else asking.

Hi Betty, Thank you for your kind words and support! It is very rewarding to know that our clients are pleased with the entire process from beginning to end. This is our goal on every project we do. Thanks again for choosing Apex Window Films, we appreciate your business very much! All the best from The Management of Apex Window Films.

David in Scarborough
David in Scarborough

Storefront

Excellent company to work with. A wonderful experience working with Dean. He was informative, efficient and his quote was cost effective. The installation was detailed workmanship. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to get glass/window film work done.

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with Apex Window Films! We are gratified to hear that you have been so pleased with our services and quality of work. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to working with you again. Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films

Easy to deal with and great service

Apex did a great job installing privacy for my new strength & conditioning facility. Dean visited the site with samples and made recommendations. He promptly replied to all my questions. His installer Johnny was amazing - very efficient, attention to detail, left the place very clean. Pricing was competitive and good value for service. Would recommend to others.

Krystal.

Dear Krystal, Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about Apex Window Films! Offering solutions to our customers' window film needs is our goal and exceeding customers' expectations in every aspect of the sales and installation process is our mission. We're glad that we have accomplished both in serving you. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future! Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films

Ben Barankin from North York
Ben Barankin from North York

Great product & service

We had shatterproof window protection placed on our glass doors & windows. I was very impressed with the company service, from coming out promptly to explaining things clearly, and finally installation of window film at a fair and competitive price. I've recommended them since to others.

Hi Ben,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Apex Window Films! We are delighted to know that you are happy with our service and product. Your words of praise and kind recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films

Brian McKinley from Peterborough
Brian McKinley from Peterborough
3 reviews Peterborough, ON

Security coatings on basement windows and backdoor

It is worth the drive for the quality and peace of mind that shatterproof windows provides. Apex has done work for me in the past and they were very accommodating which allowed me to bring windows/doors to them for coating same day, amazing!

Gave great advice on an interior glass door coating as well! One stop for superior work - your team is top notch, continue to shine!

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to write an outstanding review! Our main focus is to serve our customers with quality products and impeccable workmanship. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films.

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Whole house security and tinted film window installation

I called Apex Window Films for security and tinted window film installation and made an appointment. Dean attended the house and brought some samples with him. Dean gave some suggestions and we chose an installation date. The installers came on time, were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Dean attended also and completed the job, he is a perfectionist. The heat from the sun in the house just dropped considerably as my aircon is on much less. It was a pleasure to deal with Dean. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for security and tint film for their windows.

Thank you very much for your great review Mark! We are glad that you are happy with our installation and are enjoying the benefits of the window films. It is also very gratifying to know that we have another happy customer. Your feedback and kind words are greatly appreciated!
Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films

juliagee
juliagee

privacy, done beautifully.

Dean brought a terrific variety of samples, was so nice to deal with. His team were great - a clean, perfect job. I've been so happy dealing with them. If only every project went this way!

I'm so glad I didn't try to do this myself. this is worth doing right! We're going to do another project with them. The nicest people, also fast, clean and competent.

Julia, We truly appreciate your kind words and your wonderful review! Thank you for choosing Apex Window Films and we look forward to working with you again!!
Best regards from the entire Apex team.

More about Apex Window Films

Installation of architectural window films for privacy, solar control, decoration (including custom graphics) safety / security and energy conservation for both residential and commercial customers. Also selling retail window films for DIY projects. For more information, please visit our website www. ApexFilms. ca Unique film specialty products include: Faux Wrought ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?