Apex Window Films

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
850 Tapscott Road, Unit 32 Toronto ON m1x1n4

Reviews for Apex Window Films

Apex did a great job installing privacy for my new strength & conditioning facility. Dean visited the site with samples and made recommendations. He promptly replied to all my questions. His installer Johnny was amazing - very efficient, attention to detail, left the place very clean. Pricing was competitive and good value for service. Would recommend to others.

Krystal.

Dear Krystal, Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about Apex Window Films! Offering solutions to our customers' window film needs is our goal and exceeding customers' expectations in every aspect of the sales and installation process is our mission. We're glad that we have accomplished both in serving you. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future! Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films

Ben Barankin from North York

We had shatterproof window protection placed on our glass doors & windows. I was very impressed with the company service, from coming out promptly to explaining things clearly, and finally installation of window film at a fair and competitive price. I've recommended them since to others.

Hi Ben,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Apex Window Films! We are delighted to know that you are happy with our service and product. Your words of praise and kind recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films

Brian McKinley from Peterborough
3 reviews Peterborough, ON

It is worth the drive for the quality and peace of mind that shatterproof windows provides. Apex has done work for me in the past and they were very accommodating which allowed me to bring windows/doors to them for coating same day, amazing!

Gave great advice on an interior glass door coating as well! One stop for superior work - your team is top notch, continue to shine!

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to write an outstanding review! Our main focus is to serve our customers with quality products and impeccable workmanship. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films.

Mark in North York

I called Apex Window Films for security and tinted window film installation and made an appointment. Dean attended the house and brought some samples with him. Dean gave some suggestions and we chose an installation date. The installers came on time, were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Dean attended also and completed the job, he is a perfectionist. The heat from the sun in the house just dropped considerably as my aircon is on much less. It was a pleasure to deal with Dean. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for security and tint film for their windows.

Thank you very much for your great review Mark! We are glad that you are happy with our installation and are enjoying the benefits of the window films. It is also very gratifying to know that we have another happy customer. Your feedback and kind words are greatly appreciated!
Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films

juliagee

Dean brought a terrific variety of samples, was so nice to deal with. His team were great - a clean, perfect job. I've been so happy dealing with them. If only every project went this way!

I'm so glad I didn't try to do this myself. this is worth doing right! We're going to do another project with them. The nicest people, also fast, clean and competent.

Julia, We truly appreciate your kind words and your wonderful review! Thank you for choosing Apex Window Films and we look forward to working with you again!!
Best regards from the entire Apex team.

Wayne

Very fast service and turnaround time, excellent communication, and great quality of product and installation. It was a pleasure to deal with Dean. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for vinyl frosting for their windows

Dear Wayne: Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with Apex Window Films! We are gratified to hear that you're so pleased with our work and service. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films.

We needed a way to allow light in yet have privacy for a room facing the street, but we also did not want something that looked too commercial. Neil worked with us to find the right solution and, in addition, suggested possibilities for upstairs bedrooms that also needed privacy. We have been extremely pleased with the results -- the workmen were neat and professional and the installation well done. Would happily recommend Apex Window Film as an option to consider.

Thank you for your kind review!. We do try hard to make sure our customers are happy. Hope to work with you again in the future! Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films.

Glenn McBurnie in North York

It was a small job on short notice. Dean's team provided a quote in 24 hours and sorted out the details and committed to executing the job to fit our schedule. They fully met our needs and did so on time.
The job and their performance was a thing of beauty. This company knows window film inside and out. I highly recommend them.

Glenn McBurnie
Deutsche Bank

Dear Glenn:
We are glad that we were able to meet your needs with a quick turnaround time. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences!

Brian McKinley from Peterborough
3 reviews Peterborough, ON

I have known Dean Avey & Anita To for 15 years and have had several great experiences with them and their Apex Window Coatings business. I have recommended clients to them because I know that they will receive superior service and excellent advice. I have benefitted from his services for my home and his installation team's expertise and professionalism were top notch. In a world where people are so quick to criticize and slow to complement, I felt it was time I stepped forward to recognize excellence - continue to shine Apex Window Coatings!

Dear Brian:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences! It is very gratifying to hear such a great review like yours. We strive to do our very best to make sure our customers are happy.

downtowndweller from Toronto

We shopped around looking for the best deal on window film installation for a large folding door unit (5 oversized doors with full height glazing). We also had a specific look in mind for the type of film we wanted. Both Neil and his installer, Dean, were very polite, helpful and and delivered on time - all at a great price. They have a great product selection and we were completely satisfied with the work. We would not hesitate to recommend them. Thank you gentlemen!

Dear Downtowndweller:
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! You have put a smile on our faces. We look forward to working with you again!!

More about Apex Window Films

Installation of architectural window films for privacy, solar control, decoration (including custom graphics) safety / security and energy conservation for both residential and commercial customers. Also selling retail window films for DIY projects. For more information, please visit our website www. ApexFilms. ca Unique film specialty products include: Faux Wrought ...