Apex Window Films

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
850 Tapscott Road, Unit 32 Toronto ON m1x1n4
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Apex Window Films

Ben Barankin from North York

We had shatterproof window protection placed on our glass doors & windows. I was very impressed with the company service, from coming out promptly to explaining things clearly, and finally installation of window film at a fair and competitive price. I've recommended them since to others.

Brian McKinley from Peterborough
3 reviews Peterborough, ON

It is worth the drive for the quality and peace of mind that shatterproof windows provides. Apex has done work for me in the past and they were very accommodating which allowed me to bring windows/doors to them for coating same day, amazing!

Gave great advice on an interior glass door coating as well! One stop for superior work - your team is top notch, continue to shine!

Job Price

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to write an outstanding review! Our main focus is to serve our customers with quality products and impeccable workmanship. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films.

Mark in North York

I called Apex Window Films for security and tinted window film installation and made an appointment. Dean attended the house and brought some samples with him. Dean gave some suggestions and we chose an installation date. The installers came on time, were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Dean attended also and completed the job, he is a perfectionist. The heat from the sun in the house just dropped considerably as my aircon is on much less. It was a pleasure to deal with Dean. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for security and tint film for their windows.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your great review Mark! We are glad that you are happy with our installation and are enjoying the benefits of the window films. It is also very gratifying to know that we have another happy customer. Your feedback and kind words are greatly appreciated!
Best Regards from the Management of Apex Window Films

juliagee

Dean brought a terrific variety of samples, was so nice to deal with. His team were great - a clean, perfect job. I've been so happy dealing with them. If only every project went this way!

I'm so glad I didn't try to do this myself. this is worth doing right! We're going to do another project with them. The nicest people, also fast, clean and competent.